Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

A favorite of the family!

Edy's is such a quality brand, that I didn't hesitate to buy these. These are a favorite in our household, and a favorite for this Mom of four who wants her children to have treats that are not packed with sugar. Flavor is wonderful.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Fruit for days

I don't like ice cream but I always wanted a cold treat for at night and I found these. These are amazing. I love the real fruit in them!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

My children love this product. They only get one every Sunday but they are really good.

• Honeybunnysmommy By  Honeybunnysmommy
    03.16.18

Delicious

Love their fruit bars. I like the real fruit instead of artificial flavoring.

• leidis By  leidis

I love them, they are very rich, they are my favorite frozen bars and my family

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Best frozen pops ever!!

These make normal popcicles just plain out boring. These are the only kind of frozen pops I get. They have so much more flavor than other competitive brands. Spend a couple extra dollars and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. There so delicious and worth it.

• eview1 By  eview1
    01.10.18

a delicious way to satisfy your taste

i love Edy's Fruit Bars. the taste is wonderful. it is low in calories, the bars are big. i love the addition of real fruit in these bars.

• Kariganson91 By  Kariganson91
    01.04.18

Recommended

Delicious and healthy snack that not only I can enjoy but my children can not get enough of

• Lynel2017 By  Lynel2017
    12.25.17

I have bought this product many times, my kids love it and so do I. There are chunks of fruit in them