Schick Quattro for Women Razor Review Page 4 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• loferg615 By  loferg615
    11.07.14

Great razor, minimal knicks and cuts, close shave, lasts long time!

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

Love the moveable head! Less nicks and a much closer shave!

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.01.14

I love these razors but I hate how expensive they are.

• ashleymaecolson By  ashleymaecolson
    09.27.14

Coupons for the refills make this razor a lot easier.

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.11.14

I've tried every type of razor, waxing, etc. I came back to this razor, even though it's so expensive. I've been using it for years and it's the only one that makes my legs look amazingly smooth. Until I decide to one day do laser, I'm sticking with this.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    09.05.14

Don't get me wrong, the product is great but it's just gotten too expensive. I find myself buying more of the cheaper brands or styles than these as they just aren't worth the money anymore. But I do gotta say that my legs definitely feel smoother after using these.

• jenster11 By  jenster11
    08.01.14

Bought these for my daughter when she first started shaving. It has the metal guards over the blades, so it's hard to cut yourself when first learning. She's tried other since because the refills are so expensive, but she still isn't confident about using others yet.

• valentta By  valentta
    07.23.14

I've had this razor for years, and my legs and underarms are always smooth. I never get any cuts or razor burn bumps. I also don't want to try another razor because this one is amazing. Yes, the refills are expensive, but I try to prolong the life of the refills for as long as I can.

• sweetconfusion By  sweetconfusion
    07.15.14

I love this razor because it gets the job done quickly without any cuts. I have to give this product 3 stars because they are so expensive!

• LinkLinkCheerMOM By  LinkLinkCheerMOM
    06.25.14

I like these razors. Smooth legs!

• Kmiles By  Kmiles
    06.21.14

Way to expensive. Don't stay as sharp as they used to.

• jmmarrero1020 By  jmmarrero1020
    05.27.14

Love these razors! They give me a close clean shave with out leaving behind razor bumps and cuts. I Highly recommend these.

• mimoaljen By  mimoaljen
    05.21.14

This is a sweet razor. Legs were ultra smooth, and best of all, no nicks! I like how easy it was to shave my knee area. I always seem to miss a spot, and even they were smooth! Worth the price of the refills!

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    05.08.14

A great razor. The refills are a bit to pricey for me though. I try to get them when I have coupons.

• kaykay131415 By  kaykay131415
    04.28.14

Amazing razor really gets the hairs out and a good price.