Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• everythingandnothin By  everythingandnothin
    08.07.15

I like these razors! They do a good job at giving a close shave.

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.01.15

These make my legs feel sooo smooth! and they last longer than any other razor I've used.

• virginie22 By  virginie22
    04.25.15

yes!! love these and they make my legs feel so smooth. They are awesome.

• MinnesotaMama By  MinnesotaMama
    02.25.15

I have been using this razor for years and think it is the best women's razor available. It offers a wonderful close shave without drying my skin out.

• amera101 By  amera101
    02.12.15

Easy to replace and leaves my skin feeling like a babys butt

• cadillacblu By  cadillacblu
    01.18.15

Okay lets be honest I'm really hairy and my skin is sensitive. Its just genetic. This is the best razor for both in my book. Hey but you don't have to take my word for it, you try it.

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

These are good razors, but wear quickly. They arent bad for the price most of the time, but wish they would last a bit longer.

• boyerbn By  boyerbn
    01.08.15

This product was something that I received as a gift, and it was one of the worst razors I had ever used. The handle was nice, easy to hold, and the razor was easy to maneuver. The blades, however, didn't shave very close. I have very fine hair on my legs, and this razor left horrible stubble. It was no where near what I even received from disposable razors. It took three passes for me to even get it down to just stubble, and the blades clogged very easily. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend, though I will add that razors depend on the hair, and technique.

• mmarie2006 By  mmarie2006
    12.13.14

I have only used this razor and its refills for maybe the past 10 years. I won't try any other razor unless I need to!

• Liliana415 By  Liliana415
    11.18.14

Love these razors! They make my legs feel very smooth!