Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara | SheSpeaks

• mtidey mtidey
    02.23.15

My all time favorite product. Rimmel products make my face look and feel beautiful.

• Lauripita Lauripita
    02.19.15

I have tried this mascara in hopes it would do all it claims, but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. I do like the shaped brush, but it really did not life or curl my lashes. It was just like the rest of my mascara misfits. Because it was no worse than the rest would have made this product a re-buy, but the fact that it takes so long to dry, and if you blink before it is set, you get little black mascara dots under your eyes makes this product a no go for me.

• HelloNurseKris By  HelloNurseKris
    09.01.15

Great product, really makes my blonde barely there lashes stand out!

• morganh By  morganh
    07.19.15

This mascara looks really great when you first put it on but starts to flake after long wear. Great for short periods though!

• sisterpale By  sisterpale
    07.01.15

Great product. This is one of my favorite mascaras. Goes on clump free and looks great.

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Unfortunatley the fancy brush types dont always do what they claim to do, a curved brush does not neccesarily make nice curved eyelashes.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.22.15

The brush isn't good enough to spread the mascara evenly.

• Kellz_creepy By  Kellz_creepy
    06.10.15

For me it worked okay, mostly it seemed like i was just using regular mascara. The wand shape didn't make a difference. It could work for someone one else obviously but for me it wasn't to special.

• suerelove By  suerelove
    05.07.15

I brought this product because it look cool. I was neutral on it. It did not make my lashes longer and it did not seem to last through the day.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.23.15

I've tried hundreds of different mascaras and I finally have found one that I like. It doesn't clump. It makes my lashes longer without making them look really thick

• RacquelGonzales By  RacquelGonzales
    04.12.15

It wasn't all that great to be honest.. I liked the brush applicator but it needs a bit of work itself. It just didn't do my eyelashes any justice.

• mtidey By  mtidey