Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• darbynme By  darbynme
    10.26.11

These are the best pens! I buy them for my husband all the time. They are the only pens that will write on thermal paper receipts without any issues!

• Lonohiwa By  Lonohiwa
    10.09.11

Worth the money - I buy it based on the name, and not the money, because it is worth it!

• abbyjo_24 By  abbyjo_24
    10.08.11

I work in a school and I go through several pens a year. The school buys in bulk whatever they can get a deal on. I always go out and buy my own pens and I always get Pilot Gel pens. They are by far the best.

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    10.07.11

I'm a pen junkie and I love these pens! They are great! The only thing I don't like is that they are a little pricey and they don't really last that long. they also smear, which isn't really a big deal. Other than that it's a gret product!

• pleasantgirl By  pleasantgirl
    09.29.11

This is my favorite pen on EARTH!!! I love the bold kind!!! I can never find refill for it at the store..... Amazing pens!!!

• jreed0811 By  jreed0811
    09.23.11

Funny how you can love a "pen"! By far and away the best writing tool in my home. I keep Hallmark in business and I never-ever use anything but these pens-both black and the blue. Pricey yes, but certain shops do have the double pack for a lower price (usually you can get them at 50-75% off at "after school" start sales..)

• marriedgirl27 By  marriedgirl27
    08.28.11

By far my favorite pen! It wrights so smooth. It can smudge if it's not fully dried and it is pricey but worth it!

• SuddenlyMom By  SuddenlyMom
    07.14.11

My favorite pen!! It writes smooth and bold- looks great on heavy high quality paper. I even got some as a birthday gift from my brother this year- so it is obvious that they are my favorite!

• SweetSara By  SweetSara
    06.07.11

I've found these pens to have those little smudges, meaning at time when I'm drawing a fine line, a little ink builds up on the ball of the pen. This isn't a HUGE problem, it's not as bad as most pens. Other than that one issue that I think is unavoidable, these are my go-to pens for outlining artwork.

• Meanomyno By  Meanomyno
    05.02.11

Im a tattoo artist, and I must say these are my go-to pens for smooth lines when drawing and tracing.