Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.25.13

This is the best product at a reasonable price. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eve Roller works well and it last long.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.23.15

This is so inexpensive and it works pretty well. Not the best but it definitely takes away the puffiness in the morning.

• Lia810 By  Lia810
    12.15.15

So I have had Garnier Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller for a little while now. I love the results, it got rid of my puffiness and my dark bags under my eyes. I apply it around my eyes even the lids. You message it around your eyes, just be careful getting it in your eyes. The Roller Ball inside the lid can sometimes hurt, you just have to be careful and not hard pressure putting it on. The cheapest place to get this product is at Big Lots.

• jenneric99 By  jenneric99
    12.15.15

I got this product to help with puffiness, however, I didn't see any difference. I liked how the ball was cool when I rolled it on but it's not worth buying.

• kanupriyak By  kanupriyak
    12.10.15

This product does help with puffiness, as it gives a cooling effect; but no long term results though!!

• slgirl37 By  slgirl37
    12.09.15

My mom bought this for me about a year ago and I was using it for almost 3 weeks and I never saw any change.!

• slgirl37 By  slgirl37
    12.09.15

• thpeck By  thpeck
    11.22.15

I tried this for 3 months and saw no difference in my under eye puffiness. Feels good going on, but so not worth the price. I would not recommend

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

I used this product once. The cool ball felt great on my tired eyes but did not DE puff them and left a residue behind.

• Luvee6 By  Luvee6
    11.11.15

works as well,although i love all their products for eyes

• everlarkbakery9 By  everlarkbakery9
    11.03.15

This product didn't reduce my dark circles under my eyes, but it helped with some puffiness.