Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• Laniejane Laniejane
    07.13.20

Perfect base for delicate under eye skin

I get so many compliments on this under eye treatment! I love that it?s good for my delicate under eye skin and I can dab a bit of foundation over it and it blends in perfectly. This is definitely a best buy and on my top 5 list!
  • trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

This is a nice under eye refresher. It doesn't give permanent results, but does help with puffiness.

• ladyevedomme By  ladyevedomme
    03.31.16

I love anything by Garnier, but this one is one of their best. Of course the smell is the best. I could actually see that my eyes werent that puffy, and I have little faith in most products like this.

• queentracey By  queentracey
    03.02.16

It works quickly and effectively on reducing the under eye puff that can come with mornings and the cool ball rolling on the skin feels great also!!!

• msharo01 By  msharo01
    01.27.16

I love using this the morning after a long night. It's very refreshing. The only thing that could make it better is if it were a bit tinted to also hide under eye circles.

• SGhent By  SGhent
    01.17.16

Doesn't work eyes stayed the same puffy and dark I used for 2 weeks nothing

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

I was skeptical about this product, as it is silicon based and rather cheap in terms of the price tag. Immediately after application, it definitely felt very nice, but the results did not last and I didn't see any real improvement in puffiness.

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.23.15

This is so inexpensive and it works pretty well. Not the best but it definitely takes away the puffiness in the morning.

• Lia810 By  Lia810
    12.15.15

So I have had Garnier Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller for a little while now. I love the results, it got rid of my puffiness and my dark bags under my eyes. I apply it around my eyes even the lids. You message it around your eyes, just be careful getting it in your eyes. The Roller Ball inside the lid can sometimes hurt, you just have to be careful and not hard pressure putting it on. The cheapest place to get this product is at Big Lots.

• jenneric99 By  jenneric99
    12.15.15

I got this product to help with puffiness, however, I didn't see any difference. I liked how the ball was cool when I rolled it on but it's not worth buying.

• kanupriyak By  kanupriyak
    12.10.15

This product does help with puffiness, as it gives a cooling effect; but no long term results though!!