AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    12.15.14

I love binge watching this show!

• JennaJ By  JennaJ
    10.16.14

Oh my goodness! I am addicted to this show! I cannot wait for the next season. I have to watch this on my internet TV so I have to wait almost a year after the season has ended to see the season, it is slow torture waiting that long!

• gettagomez By  gettagomez
    09.19.14

I am usually a huge AMC fan, but with MAD MEN, I think I will pass. I just didn't care for the acting, the characters or the plot. I have seen about 4 episodes and could just never catch on,

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.11.14

I used to love this show. The first few seasons were great, loved the attention to detail to the time period. However, I give it 3 stars because the last season just seemed all over the place. Definitely recommend watching the beginning seasons but after Betty and Don split I started losing interest.

• cupidbaby0311 By  cupidbaby0311
    09.11.14

This may be a show that kind of grows on you - but I just don't get the hype. Watched a few episodes, but they just weren't that entertaining to me. I've heard such good things about it and wanted to find a new favorite. I might try it again sometime when I'm bored with nothing else to watch,

• Jenaflower79 By  Jenaflower79
    09.11.14

So far I'm on season 2 and I'm hooked!!

• Photogchik By  Photogchik
    08.19.14

I love this show, it is something both my husband and I like to watch, which is rare!

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    06.03.14

I really liked Mad Men when it first began and through the last couple seasons I drifted away from it for some reason and now cant get back into it and its ending this season so Ive moved on...but I would recommend others watch it to see if they can get into it or not as I really liked the main actors and John Hamm is a great actor and so handsome.

• Jcdohm88 By  Jcdohm88
    05.26.14

I just couldn't get into this show. They don't exactly portray women in a very good light, and make monogamy look like a real dumb idea, which is common in TV anyways. Maybe it was the dialog that was too much for me, or my inability to understand the characters. I love Jon Hamm, but this was not my show

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011