Boppy Nursing Pillow Review Page 4 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• ImariBoo By  ImariBoo
    02.04.15

I loved this thing !! It was so handy in holding the baby and nursing and it also had different covers you could change it into ! It really is a must have I'm sure you think of all kinds if things to do with it!

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Great for breast feeding even great for when baby need help sitting up my only problem is that it was a little pricey but overall very wonderful

• kaurit By  kaurit
    01.22.15

Boppys are a must have when you become a parent. It is not just a nursing pillow - it is a life savor. I just it for baby to nurse, sit up, tummy time, pictures. I use it for myself as a neck pillow. My husband loves to use it for a face pillow when I give him back massages.

• rookiemom By  rookiemom
    12.09.14

I had one and it was great super comfy when nursing. Would definitely buy for a friend or even my 2 yr old

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    12.03.14

One of the greatest inventions for a mom and baby. I LOVE my boppy pillow. It's perfect for Breast feeding, sitting baby up for play time, propping them up on their tummy, and for just general use as a pillow. And the fact that you can change the covers and cases with so many varieties of covers is awesome.

• mschattykathy By  mschattykathy
    12.03.14

Boppys are wonderful!! Not only are they great for nursing but they are very good for propping up your baby when they cant quit sit up on their own. I recommend them for any new mother, especially nursing ones.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

I loved my hoppy for my first child when I was learning to nurse. I also used it when he was learning to sit up. For my second child I did not use it at all. I could that it just get in the way nursing. They can also get worn down just like any pillow.

• JandMmom By  JandMmom
    11.11.14

I couldn't live without my boppy. It gives me the freedom to easily and comfortably nurse the baby and have my hands free to play with my older child. It is also great to help the baby sit up with support and to use for tummy time.

• Stacer20 By  Stacer20
    11.04.14

I had 2 boppys gifted to me. They were nice but i feel a regular pillow could do the same thing

• kkucharek By  kkucharek
    10.04.14

Boppy is a must have for all new mothers (and fathers)! Having had a c-section, this made holding my children comfortable and easier. It prevents tired arms and is a comfortable spot for baby to lay. I used it for both formula feeding and breastfeeding, and it worked so well for both. Even my husband used it while formula feeding our daughter! I also love the slipcovers and how easy it is to wash everything. Such a great product.

• Amusgrove By  Amusgrove
    09.11.14

I did not find this very useful for me when nursing, however I did use it when he started trying to sit up though. It was a great support for him then.

• DCRivas By  DCRivas
    09.02.14

I used it so much when I nursed my son. Totally recommend it!

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Great product to use for nursing ! Also great for gifts !

• Photogchik By  Photogchik
    08.19.14

I couldn't live without mine! Its the perfect height for my almost 2 month old to nurse, and saves my arms from his heavy weight!

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

These are wonderful for propping my baby. Not to mention all the cute prints!