Nintendo Wii Fit | SheSpeaks

• ccsnoopy ccsnoopy
    02.28.15

I had this game when it first came out....It's so much fun....and playing it is like a workout so you can lose weight too. There are so many games in the system so you are never tired of the games. They have a workout mode but a game model so it's fun for everyone. The only problem is you need space so you can move around and play. But it's a great game and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

• Kristen97 By  Kristen97
    01.29.16

The wii fit is a very fun way to get kids exercising. In the day we live today kids don't play tag in the yard or even go outside much so it's very important that there is a fitness program that is fun for inside exercise! We love our WII fit

• lbarstad By  lbarstad
    01.21.16

Fun way to exercise at home, I forget that I am exercising and not playing a game!

• j_dasshhh By  j_dasshhh
    01.21.16

Great way to get exercise at home. Fun, and has great games for families

• thpeck By  thpeck
    11.22.15

This is a pleasure to have. You get fun games by yourself or with another person. I get to exercise, learn balance and even yoga. With plenty of choices to choose from it sure helps to have something like this especially in the winter when you can't get outside.

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.12.15

Wii fit is a fun way to work out but I think there should be more to it. There should be more options and more games/workouts.

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Love my Wii Fit. My favorite is the jogging game. Not comfortable enough to jog outside where someone may see me but love to race with the mini avatar. 🏃🙋

• turtlegirl94 By  turtlegirl94
    11.09.15

I love Wii Fit! I used it a lot in the summer when I had more time, but it is very versatile and makes working out a lot more fun.

• kellarchick By  kellarchick
    11.08.15

I use this often. When it first came out I was crazy about this but now that there are so many more things to try it is not on the top of my to do list. The children love this more than I do now

• Cardinalita By  Cardinalita
    11.06.15

I love Wii fit! I use it daily and have lost 50 pounds over the past year! Fun and easy way to get exercise!

• huntercat By  huntercat
    10.28.15

great excise and have fun while doing it love to play with the family