Naked Juice Drinks Review Page 4 of 65 | SheSpeaks

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Absolutely love this amazing juice!

Absolutely love this amazing juice! The fruity flavor is so strong and enjoyable.

• tigerlilly By  tigerlilly
    04.17.19

Green Machine is the best!!

I always feel great after drinking Naked juice. I like to drink them when I am hungry but not able to eat. They hold me over till I can eat. The Green Machine is my favorite.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

I'm not sure how healty they are, but they taste pretty good. They are full of sugar, but don't have artificial colors or flavors (at least not the ones I've seen). I like the green one because it has veggies.

• Proudmama92 By  Proudmama92
    03.12.19

Delicious

Naked Juice is by far my favorite in this product category. It's good for you, taste amazing & offers a wide variety of flavors.

• Toya101924 By  Toya101924
    03.12.19

Power juice

I call this my power juice it has such good vitamins and not such much of sugar.. They have different varieties of flavors

• Ashwal123 By  Ashwal123
    03.02.19

Great taste

I love naked drinks . They taste so so good and are honestly good for me. I drink at least 2 a day and would most definitely recommend them . These are made for someone looking for a daily boost without needing an energy drink

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    02.28.19

They taste delicious! Good to grab when I?m out and get hungry. Very filling, especially mango, but they do have a lot of sugar.

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

tasty

these all taste so good. sometimes they are a little too strong or sweet so i dilute them with a little water

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

SOOOO Good

Pretty Good Juice. I usually take these to work for lunch or a late afternoon snack.

• Deebutter90 By  Deebutter90
    12.29.18

Great for people that have minor fruit allergy!

Strawberry banana is awesome!! Honestly, all flavors. I?m allergic to apples and pineapples and I don?t have problems with their flavors.

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

Love this drink!

I absolutely love these drinks. My favorite would have to be the green machine. Its my go-to breakfast drink.

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    12.07.18

Easy breakfast

I love this drink! Naked juices are a perfect refreshing drink to grab before heading off to school. They are a healthy and nutritious drink that I substitute for breakfast when I?m on the go or in a hurry. My favorite flavor is the mango orange.

• lvmiller90 By  lvmiller90
    11.16.18

LETS GET NAKED!!

I seriously LOVE Naked Smoothies!! Its smooth to drink and very nutricious. I would recommend it to EVERYONE!! Its one amazing drink especially if you cant chew or swallow solids due to being sick, just had surgery, or on the go!

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    10.19.18

my whole family loves the naked juices!!! we drink them often!! i like the green machine personally!

• tabmbdb By  tabmbdb
    10.19.18

These are good but not for people who have sugar issues because it does have a lot of sugar.