Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review Page 4 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

This product is the best. It keeps your skin so soft and smooth

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.11.17

Dove Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Dove Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner leaves your hair looking and feeling radiant and soft applying moisture to every strand.

• bhanuu By  bhanuu
    10.09.17

life essentials..

this is a must on my bathroom shelf since last three years.. works good on dry to normal skins..

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Dove, the name speaks it self, Its a must in the shower leaving skins of and clean. When you leave the shower your body feels so clean. The smell is wonderful.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This product smells incredible and makes my skin feel smooth and clean.

• Savvyjess By  Savvyjess
    09.27.17

Memories with Dove

The scent of Dove always reminds me of my Grandmother, it brings warm memories for me. I absolutely love the body wash, the scent is very close to the original Dove bar soap. My skin feels silky soft and well hydrated, and I smell great!

• noimnotamish By  noimnotamish
    09.22.17

Dove Body Wash

I love Dove body wash products. I used to get red bumps on my legs from irritation and dryness even after I would put lotion on. I have sensitive skin and I made the switch to Dove when a friend told me how much she loved the product. It's all I buy now. I would highly recommend.

• summernicole8 By  summernicole8
    09.11.17

Excellent product,leaves your hair soft and manageable without leaving behind a greasy film.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.06.17

Dove

I absolutely love Dove products. This shampoo and conditioner works wonders on mine and my daughter's hair. It makes your hair very smooth, manageable, and shiny and it even makes my curls more curly and bouncy. I definitely recommend this product to any and everyone. 2 thumbs up!

• mollyleary73 By  mollyleary73
    07.23.17

Dove life! bye bye chemical damaged frail hair

My hair is soft, strong and healthier since i started using this dove hair line! History of Chemical after chemical damage in my hair and i can't believe after three uses, from my scalp to frail frayed ends are noticeably healthier strong less frizzy! Thank you Dove

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

I have been using dove for sometime really since they started putting it on the shelves. It is great for the skin but I don't like the bottle as well as I like the bar. My doctor told me to use it and that is how it started and I haven't stopped.

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Yes this is one of my favorites im always buying different scents of a lot stuff. Im pretty big on keeping up with my hygiene and dove is definitely a great product to choose from

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    04.23.17

Love it!

Dove has always been one of my trusted brands that I use all the time this has a great smell and leaves your soft and manageable and feeling clean I would highly recommend this product

• haleybsmom By  haleybsmom
    04.13.17

Great Product

This product is so great, Always eaves my skin feeling smooth!! And smells GREAT!!!!!

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Works Great and Saves Money!

Not bad. Dove us the only soap I have used for many years now. This works well. I have also tried Dove Intensive Repair Deep Treatment conditioner which works just as well as Nexxus Masque but for about 25% the cost. Must try with the shampoo you wont be disappointed.