Lifetime The Golden Girls

Lifetime The Golden Girls

4.9
              Rated #1 in Television Shows
563 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I love life time shows they are the best.

Love this show i always watched it when i was a little girl and still do even though it is reruns they always brought a smile to my face then and now.

I have recently refound the girls from my childhood. I have DVRd all the episodes on TV right now. My husband and I are watching together. Great classic TV.

Love love LOVE The Golden Girls!! Such a classic sitcom, always puts me in a good mood. My friends and past roommates used to watch this together all the time.

Such a great classic show! The lessons and scenarios are universal and their message is always so positive. Brilliant! Thanks Lifetime for keeping it around.

Love this show. Then and now. (Recently Maude started airing in my area, I was too little when it was on in the 70's it's been fun to see after watching The Golden Girls. I've also loved Betty White in Hot in Cleveland.)

I love this show! I use to watch it with my grandmother when I was a little girl. So watching it now that she is gone makes me think of her! My girls are 12 and 13 and they love it as well! So its a good show for many gernerations to watch!