Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• kathydcat By  kathydcat
    09.27.09

I do really like this product, but feel it is a little expensive.

• mommyrat4 By  mommyrat4
    09.22.09

The smell actually does last for days! A little pricey, but worth the splurge!!

• Vbella By  Vbella
    09.18.09

My favorite, can count on!

• Irasemayanezz By  Irasemayanezz

It is great!! I love it too!! But it is a little pricey =S

• mommaSCOOTSIE By  mommaSCOOTSIE
    09.18.09

I tried this via a sample I received. I was seriously impressed! This product will likely replace the Gain I am using currently.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.18.09

I have been using tide since i could remember i did my first load of laundry, and my mum has been using it too. the con about it, is that its pricey...but it smells so good and the clothes come out clean, though other products do promise the same results, i find that tide clothes smell great longer...

• woobeley By  woobeley
    09.17.09

You can't go wrong with this! I love it too!

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    09.17.09

I love this product, the smell is amazing! I do a load of laundry everyday if I can just to smell it. The smell lasts also, I can still smell it on my clothes after they have been put away for a week! My husband and I are getting ready to move and the apartment we are in now had their own washer and dryers, however when we move we have to get ours out of storage. I was so afraid they would not make it in HE but they do! It also smells great with the Bounce dryer sheets in the blue box!