Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• MiEliDavis By  MiEliDavis
    04.13.11

This is definately a MONEY saver! Easy to do with any brand of soap, but I think Dawn is the BEST!!!!!

• cnhfernando By  cnhfernando
    03.10.11

Highly Recommend!! I will never use any other dish soap again! This is by far my favorite dish soap ever! I was introduced to it by my mother-in-law, and ever since then I have not used another! It really makes the dishes super clean and not feel greasy! And just one pump of the soap on a sponge last for a long time!

• yenta1957 By  yenta1957
    01.18.11

This REALLY works as states! Great on dishes not done immed! Plus helps enviroment

• Shelbs By  Shelbs
    09.24.10

I love it. it smells great and good to use

• xoxo4debbie By  xoxo4debbie
    05.31.09

I think my husband likes it more than I do.....he always comes to the kitchen when he needs to wash his hands!