Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

4.3
              Rated #227 in Hair Care
SHAREE
502 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Dove shampoo has a clean, fresh scent. I love the way it makes my hair feel. My hair feels soft, clean and smooth. I buy this product often and my 18-year-old likes it too. Its great!

I love Dove products period. The shampoo always makes may hair soft and smooth.

I love what dove products that I have used I sure this one would be great also

I LOVE Dove shampoo! I have gone through phases of Herbal Essences and Pantene but Dove is the only shampoo that never gives me dandruff and smells awesome! My hair looks shiny and healthy all the time and I would never use any other brand!

I am a true skeptic of cheaper shampoos but Dove has come through with their promises. The shampoo has great lather and the conditioner is thick. Im truly impressed.

Pleasantly surprised. Made my hair feel soft.

Dove products always get a five star from me. The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. My hair gets a lot of electricity when the weather gets dry and this helps.

I really enjoy using Dove on my hair! It leaves it super soft, super shiny and definately, super managable! Especially since my hair is frizzy. Great product!

This shampoo is great. It leaves your hair silky and stays nice after blow drying. I also use the Dove body wash. Leaves your skin moisterized. Love Dove.

I am a dedicated Dove user. If it's a Dove product I use it! This body spray is great to use as a refresher after a work out at the gym.

A friend of mine gave me a bottle to try out. I am always worried about the oiliness of my hair versus the dryness of my scalp. I saw changes in my hair within the first two days and after a week, I'll never turn back. My hair stays clean and healthy looking and the dryness of my scalp has definitely improved. It's worth every penny.

I have to agree that this works well, but i also prefer Pantene as well as a few others over this.. On a nicer note i just love the Dove Moisturizing Body Wash. It works well and is very nice!!!

It smells great. Keeps my hair soft and frizz free.

Works well, its heavy enough to get my dry hair under control but doesnt weigh it down!

These are one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I discovered because my niece always smells good and her hair looks fantastic. I asked her and it was Dove. Since then it is always in my bathroom. My hair is always shiny, smooth and smells wonderful. My hair is straight and used to get frizzy .. not any more :) My friends noticed and my husband asks me what I did to my hair. LOVE IT