Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review Page 33 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• karen668 By  karen668
    11.04.11

Dove shampoo has a clean, fresh scent. I love the way it makes my hair feel. My hair feels soft, clean and smooth. I buy this product often and my 18-year-old likes it too. Its great!

• jenn13 By  jenn13
    11.04.11

I love Dove products period. The shampoo always makes may hair soft and smooth.

• akohler By  akohler
    10.30.11

I love what dove products that I have used I sure this one would be great also

• francieg By  francieg
    10.30.11

I LOVE Dove shampoo! I have gone through phases of Herbal Essences and Pantene but Dove is the only shampoo that never gives me dandruff and smells awesome! My hair looks shiny and healthy all the time and I would never use any other brand!

• MyValentine By  MyValentine
    10.30.11

I am a true skeptic of cheaper shampoos but Dove has come through with their promises. The shampoo has great lather and the conditioner is thick. Im truly impressed.

• mindykay76 By  mindykay76
    10.30.11

Pleasantly surprised. Made my hair feel soft.

• mnleona By  mnleona
    10.29.11

Dove products always get a five star from me. The shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. My hair gets a lot of electricity when the weather gets dry and this helps.

• Seashell5 By  Seashell5
    10.29.11

I really enjoy using Dove on my hair! It leaves it super soft, super shiny and definately, super managable! Especially since my hair is frizzy. Great product!

• Foofie5 By  Foofie5
    10.29.11

This shampoo is great. It leaves your hair silky and stays nice after blow drying. I also use the Dove body wash. Leaves your skin moisterized. Love Dove.

• Brokengin728 By  Brokengin728
    10.28.11

I am a dedicated Dove user. If it's a Dove product I use it! This body spray is great to use as a refresher after a work out at the gym.

• bigdaddysgp75 By  bigdaddysgp75
    10.27.11

A friend of mine gave me a bottle to try out. I am always worried about the oiliness of my hair versus the dryness of my scalp. I saw changes in my hair within the first two days and after a week, I'll never turn back. My hair stays clean and healthy looking and the dryness of my scalp has definitely improved. It's worth every penny.

• greenteamom56 By  greenteamom56
    10.26.11

I have to agree that this works well, but i also prefer Pantene as well as a few others over this.. On a nicer note i just love the Dove Moisturizing Body Wash. It works well and is very nice!!!

• KareyB By  KareyB
    10.26.11

It smells great. Keeps my hair soft and frizz free.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

Works well, its heavy enough to get my dry hair under control but doesnt weigh it down!

• mokina By  mokina
    10.05.11

These are one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I discovered because my niece always smells good and her hair looks fantastic. I asked her and it was Dove. Since then it is always in my bathroom. My hair is always shiny, smooth and smells wonderful. My hair is straight and used to get frizzy .. not any more :) My friends noticed and my husband asks me what I did to my hair. LOVE IT