Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• GayleAAHR By  GayleAAHR
    10.20.11

I loved DAWN liquid for the longest time but once I tried this foam, its my new favorite. I hate to run out so keep a back up supply on hand. The packaging is perfect - just a pump works great on a sponge or a pump in the water to take out the grease. Takes so little that the small bottle lasts a long time.

• Maryvav57 By  Maryvav57
    10.12.11

I didn't think I would like this foam dish soap and figured I'd be using more then if I bought the regular liquid. I was sooo wrong. I love the it! I can really cut through some pots and pans with it. You can add it straight to the water for soaking pans or just pump a little on your sponge and go for it.

• cryandjoseph By  cryandjoseph
    10.04.11

i have used this product from the first day it came out..love it and will never change

• bettyboop61403 By  bettyboop61403
    10.02.11

I love foaming soap

• Gadams By  Gadams
    10.02.11

Love this product! I have had my bottle for 3 yrs or more. When empty add 10% dawn dish soap fill the rest with water and you are ready to go again. Works great!

• Midurimom By  Midurimom
    09.29.11

I love it. It's the only dish soap I buy and love the foam pump. The bottle stays clean and you don't have to touch it with dirty soapy hands.

• jamilea By  jamilea
    09.29.11

It is a good product and very convenient with the pump attached but it is just as easy to use an old hand soap pump and fill it with dawn from a large bottle. It is also cheaper to do this.

• BrandiLin By  BrandiLin
    09.13.11

I feel that it works, but so does the original. I don't think I would but this kind if it weren't on sale.

• monicana By  monicana
    09.06.11

I LOVE this stuff! My kitchen is never without it. I love that I can put one squirt on a sponge and wash off all the dishes from dinner. It is great on grease and rinses well. I just wish it came in different scents. The only problem I have is that even though you can buy the bigger refill bottle, you still have to replace the pump bottle often. The pump quits working correctly. I wish they would fix that. I might just buy a foam bottle from Williams Sonoma soon. And then I will just buy the big refill bottles.

• joaslo By  joaslo
    06.27.11

Worked great, but I prefer the liquid Dawn.