Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review Page 32 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• momma4life By  momma4life
    02.23.12

Love these disposable razors..... I do use them way more than once!!

• mrtoppi By  mrtoppi
    02.15.12

Love it! I use it all the time.

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    01.23.12

Venus are my fave razors, I love them and it's the only brand I'll buy. These keep your legs and other areas smooth and silky!

• savayla By  savayla
    01.23.12

suprised how smooth it is and honestly how much longer it takes for the hair to grow back!! i gave one to my tween and she has never cut herself using! best razor to date!

• jojonic By  jojonic
    12.29.11

I've been using this razor for years and just love it! My legs feel so silky and soft. I've tried a few in between and they do not compare. Don't waste your money on anything else.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    12.29.11

This is the best razor I have ever used. It feels like the first time I shaved, everytime I shave! I can go weeks without changing a blade. It may be a little expensive, but with some coupons, and the fact that the sharpness lasts so long, it is well worth the money. The handle has a nice grip so it doesn't slip out of your hand. I will continue buying these. I would recommend!

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    12.22.11

good razor but the refills are prohibitive due to the cost

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    12.15.11

Until I found this razor I would use my husband's Gillette Fusion razor because "ladies" razors always cut my legs up. The Venus razor doesn't leave one nick, not even on your knee caps which is the trickiest area to shave!

• Skylar03064 By  Skylar03064
    12.12.11

This is my Fav Razor By far, I have gotten my mom and friends to use this razor also and they love it. I have 2 1 at my house and 1 at my boyfriends!

• gwenparrish By  gwenparrish
    12.08.11

LOVE THIS! Best razor ever!

• lawrena1 By  lawrena1
    12.08.11

I love this razor so convenient and it works I need reading glasses usually to shave my legs to get to all the lather etc. With or with out my glasses using this razor i get a successful smooth to the touch shave. My legs and I love this razor

• heather55 By  heather55
    12.02.11

I love this razor and the way my legs feel after so smooth it's great and a wonderful value . there are always coupons in the paper and online Try it youself you will be pleased

• Chrisu By  Chrisu
    12.01.11

I really liked using this razor, the ease of it was incredible at first with the built in shaving cream! The only negative, is that sometimes when I used it I would itch a little on certain parts of my legs. Maybe my skin was too dry or maybe I should have not used it everyday.. Overall, thought is was a good product.

• ctmedz By  ctmedz
    11.23.11

I've been using this razor for about a year now. I LOVE IT! Definitely worth the price and of course saving on shaving creme is a huge plus!

• bessiejenki By  bessiejenki
    09.30.11

I bought this for my daughter who just started shaving and i wanted her to have something safe and easy to use. She loved it the nice big handle makes it easy for her to grip and the wire wrapped blades made me feel safer about her using it without fear of her cutting herself. All in all a wonderful product.