Venus Olay Razor Review Page 32 of 33 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• jnaylor10 By  jnaylor10
    08.08.12

I really liked this Razor when I first used it. I like how it had two bars of Olay moisturizer, and didn't need to use shaving gel. But after a couple of days the bars fell over and the plastic was kinda scratchy without them. I will probally not but the Olay Venus Razor next time but I am still a BIG Venus Fan.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    08.08.12

I love this razor. It shaves clean without any nicks or cuts. the best part no shaving cream needed.

• SchottlerC By  SchottlerC
    08.07.12

I love this razor! I used a coupon to buy some of these to give them a try. Shortly after purchasing them they disappeared and I found them in my teenaged daughter's bathroom. After repo-ing them I decided to give one a try and hopped in the shower. I was able to shave without worrying about whether I had lathered up enough. I also discovered that shaving around my kneew and ankle was not a worry and that I have since been able to save money on band-aids! Awesome!

• SarahLynn10 By  SarahLynn10
    07.18.12

I love this razor! It makes my legs feel super smooth and the best part is that I don't need shave cream

• rothvl By  rothvl
    07.02.12

I was so psyched about using this product because I wouldn't have to worry about using soap or shaving cream with it. The truth is, it didn't work as well as my vibrating shaver did. It is nice to turn to when you're in a hurry and it works perfectly on my underarms.

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

I keep hearing great stuff about this razor. Wish I could sample one before investing.

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I just bought the Venus and Olay razor blade and wasn't too happy with it. I love Venus and the Olay greatly helps in adding mositure for a smother shave but I couldn't even completely shave before the Olay strips started falling off! So half of my shaving job was smooth and the other half gave me a rash because I was only using the razor! I love Venus for the fact that they have razors that don't require shaving cream, but I don't know if I will buy the Olay ones again if they keep falling off! And it is a sad fact that I love Venus so much and can't use another brand because Venus gives the best shave because they are very expensive! I wish they would be cheaper, but I keep buying them.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    06.07.12

I like the razor.It gives me one of the smoothest,closest shaves for my legs and underarms.I especially like that the moisturizing strip is made with Olay lotion.HOWEVER,there is so much of the moisturizing strip that when it gets wet,the strip gets very mushy and slimy.That is the only bad thing that I see with the razor.Oh..and maybe the price.But most razors have gotten higher in price nowadays.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    05.23.12

This razor is awesome and does what it says, no nicks, no shaving creme required and it last,!!

• jlopez2104 By  jlopez2104
    05.17.12

I love this razor. It is so easy to use and makes shaving super quick because I do not need to worry about shaving cream. It also leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after. This is replacing my current razor!

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

Worked better on my legs because my hair is softer. I feel like one of the moisture bars might fall off when I shave and I don't feel I get that close of a shave. I prefer the disposable Venus razors.

• lorilola By  lorilola
    04.06.12

I liked this razor! My legs stayed soft for days. The only thing was it felt a little bulky when I was shaving my ankles and knees. I couldn't really tell where The line started or ended so I missed some and had to repeat shaving a couple of times.

• juliet By  juliet
    03.28.12

I seem to try almost every new razor released. This one is incredible!! No need for shaving cream. The 5 blades work wonderfully. My legs are perfectly smooth without having messy shaving cream on me or in my tub or shower leaving a residue. So far this is the best.

• InternetMom13 By  InternetMom13
    03.28.12

What's not to love? With the Venus & Olay razor there's no need for shaving gel which means you same money AND time! I recently had surgery on my shoulder/arm and am unable to use my right arm very well. It was so difficult to smear shaving gel on my legs I was only shaving once a week. Now, with this great product it's simplified the process and I can shave like I used to, every other day.

• deann1548 By  deann1548
    03.27.12

I love that I don't have to use shaving cream with this razor. It saves me time and it gives a close shave. Plus my legs feel moisturized after using, which is great!