Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• DreamN By  DreamN
    07.16.10

I've tried other detergents and I even really like the smell of Gain but I always go back to Tide...even though it's usually more expensive I love how it cleans my clothes

• lilschaefer88 By  lilschaefer88
    07.15.10

this product i actually have used before and it has the best scent of two of the other products i have used

• MissJ79 By  MissJ79
    07.15.10

I love Tide I rarely ever use anything else and the tide with febreeze just makes it even better!

• krissy0275 By  krissy0275
    07.15.10

I will never buy anything but tide ever again. I love the tide with febreeze. amazing! gets my clothes clean, and leaves them smelling fresh for weeks.

• tex-cowgirl By  tex-cowgirl
    07.15.10

I just switched from Gain to Tide..and i cant believe i didnt do it sooner. Tide cleans the clothes much better and smells nice and fresh..

• justbeachy By  justbeachy
    07.15.10

This detergent is wonderful, the clothes are clean and the smell does not disipate...

• mariemar By  mariemar
    07.14.10

i really love this product and love the smell!

• Dwarfster By  Dwarfster
    07.14.10

Tide w/Febreeze is the bomb!!!

• bellaleo By  bellaleo
    04.13.10

Buy the tide, it may be more than other brands but it's worth it. For your clothes to be well cared for and no skin reactions it's just not worth chasing a bargain to try another brand. Love tide! Febreeze is great too.

• pinkpixie By  pinkpixie
    04.11.10

It smells so good! I have been using Tide since i was 10, tried others and always came back. It cleans sooo well and the smell lasts a week after laundry day. Its gets my boyfriends clothes clean and fresh and thats saying something.