Pepsi Throwback | SheSpeaks

• aegrashoff aegrashoff
    01.28.15

This is the ONLY soda i will drink. At times it is hard to find but well worth stocking up on when you can. Just cant beat the throw back taste!!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I don't really like Pepsi. It's good, if it's ICE COLD in a can and you pretty much slam it before it gets a tad bit warm lol. I tried the throwback, still don't like it. I also tried the Mt. Dew throwback. It was ok. How about they bring back the clear Pepsi from back in the day when I was a kid, in the fat glass bottles! I'd really like to try that again as an adult!

• cntrygrl By  cntrygrl
    05.29.09

I agree! I much prefer the taste of throwback to regular pepsi. I hope they keep it around as well!!

• gadjur1 By  gadjur1
    05.21.09

I love this soda. Not only because it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup - which is great - but because it tastes great! I wish it wasn't for a limited time. Keep it around, please Pepsi.

• theatrefox By  theatrefox
    05.20.09

I enjoy the carbonation and overall flavor of soft drinks, but have never cared for the aftertaste that High Fructose Corn Syrup Sweetener leaves in my mouth. Occasionally, I get a bottle of Mexican Coke at a local deli as a treat because it is more expensive than your average coke. This week I discovered Pepsi Throwback, which is sweetened with natural sugar and costs the same as other regular sodas. I love it. It's crisp and does not have a weird aftertaste like other soft drinks. I hope that it takes off and Pepsi will continue this product.