Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review Page 31 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    03.12.12

I love this it works great and no cuts.I will only use this kind now and I tell all my friends about it all the time.

• cyndihall By  cyndihall
    03.09.12

Gillette usually has great products but this is not one of their better ones. Would not recommend using under your arms. Will leave razor burn. I use Gillette razors, just not this one.

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

It's okay.just don't use for under armpits!

• florhd01 By  florhd01
    03.06.12

I like this razor but I have to admit it is not my favorite of the Venus line. I would recommend it over the Schick line though!!

• moonshinebear By  moonshinebear
    03.06.12

I only buy Venus razors because they are the only razors that do not give me razor bumps and they leave my legs silky smooth. Just wish they were not so expensive.

• ginabean05 By  ginabean05
    03.06.12

It was fine for shaving hair, however I had razor burn on my underarms after using this disposable razor. I would probably not purchase again.

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• tdamon2 By  tdamon2
    03.01.12

These razors aren't the best. I have never really gotten a good shave with them. I expect more from a razor.

• caramel78 By  caramel78
    02.29.12

This razor just didn't do well for me .

• stuck108 By  stuck108
    02.29.12

I just bought this razor over the weekend. I love the soft handle.

• gonzalezjenny By  gonzalezjenny
    02.29.12

This is the most awesome razor for my legs! I absolutely love to use it!

• ImTheGinger By  ImTheGinger
    02.29.12

I wasn't a fan. My legs really took a beating with this product. I usually love Venus products but it just didn't work with me. I have sensitive skin so I need LOTS of lather and it just did not do the trick. Not getting this again.

• tan224 By  tan224
    02.29.12

These are very good quality disposable razor use them all the time. Help in smooth shave, no complains so far!!

• buzibuys By  buzibuys
    02.28.12

I love venus products and think these razors were a good idea but they are just tooo big. It's difficult to get a good shave under the arms and around the knees and ankles. Anyway to get the same technology in a smaller razor head??

• simbalala By  simbalala