Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review Page 31 of 34 | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• ds57908 By  ds57908
    03.21.12

I love all of dove products. I love it when they get products out. I try to be the first to try them.

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    03.20.12

I didn't really like these. I tried it out because my hair was really dry. I was hoping it would make my hair soft and shiny. Instead, my hair felt like it was covered in a layer of grease. BUT it did help my split ends!

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

I love this shampoo! I have thick, color treated hair that is oily in the roots and dry on the ends. This cleans my roots with out drying out my dry ends. I usually don't need conditioner.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

This product left my hair soft and healthy! Great condition also.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    03.12.12

I love dove products. This shampoo is works well and it is not harsh on hair. It mositurize and cleans well my hair.

• cyndihall By  cyndihall
    03.09.12

A great shampoo. Leaves your hair clean and smelling great. Hair is left soft with no greasy feeling.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.09.12

love their body soap but this was just ok

• Becca57 By  Becca57
    03.06.12

This was not as wonderful as I had hoped it would be. The smell is great, but the moisturizing leaves me wondering.

• kiddbrittnie By  kiddbrittnie
    03.06.12

This leaves my hair really soft and clean, and my whole family uses it. I like the smell too

• bushuyutiantang By  bushuyutiantang
    03.02.12

水分保持不错的。

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    02.29.12

I love the Dove product line but felt that the shampoo left my hair on the dry side when I forgot my shampoo and used the product at friends. Not enough moisture.

• mamilita02 By  mamilita02
    02.29.12

I really did love this one. My husband even took it from me. now i have to buy this brand for him! it made my hair smooth and shiny. without the feeling of too much conditioner.

• stuck108 By  stuck108
    02.29.12

Dove Intense therapy is the only conditioner for me. It leaves my hair feeling very soft. I also use Dove shampoo. its very non drying

• wmn2wmn By  wmn2wmn
    02.16.12

i recived this product for christmas and wow it was wonderful.. i really loved it. im very very picky on whati use for my hair and body.. and i and totally hooked...

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    02.02.12

I love Dove products since I was a child I had sensitive skin and Dove soap always did the trick I still use it to this day & now I use their hair line products which are just as fabulous and their deodorants!!!! LOVE Dove