Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

4.3
              Rated #227 in Hair Care
502 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

This stuff is great.. It smells good and makes you hair feel so soft.

I love the smell of this, so clean. I use the shampoo but find that some of the conditioners are a little too heavy for my fine hair.

I wash my hair on a daily basis. I really like the smell and way it leaves my hair soft after washing.

I dint like this product too..certainly not for oily hair...makes your hair more oily within two days of useage.

This is the only body wash I use. I have eczema and my allergist and dermatologist both told me to only use Dove. I have no issues with my skin when using this product and it keeps my skin soft and very moisturized.

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

This is a gentle shampoo that leaves hair soft and manageable. It works well for my daughter's hair and leaves it shiny and smooth.

i love this product. i used it and i cant stop using it after that. i love the shampoo

If you have dry, course hair then this is a product I would highly recommend.

Love Love this product. Always leaves my hair shiny and smooth!

I do like this shampoo. My hair feels very soft after use.

Great for the price

I absolutely love this line of Dove shampoos and conditioners. they smell fantastic, and leave my hair feeling great-soft and smooth, even after blow drying and flat ironing. They also smell fantastic! You can't beat the quality for the price, either-not everyone wants to spend 10 dollars on a bottle of shampoo!

Great for intermitten use. For me when I used it for a while, towards the middle of the bottle I noticed it really dired my scalp out. I now used it in between other shampoos and never for more than 1 shampoo in a row.

Dove has truly improved it's line of body wash. It truly makes your skin soft and moisturized.