Dyson DC 17 Animal Vacuum Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• everimprovingme everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I really wanted to love this Dyson vacuum. I have pets. I have injuries and it is supposed to be light weight. The sad truth is this while it does work great, it is too heavy and awkward for me to maneuver. Forget about the stairs, they are just not getting done, it is too difficult to use being disabled. I would love if Dyson could make a powerful vacuum that was lightweight and very maneuverable. I wanted to love, but I ended up just disappointed.

• Shellybean126 Shellybean126
    09.26.15

this vacuum picks up dirt well and is easy to clean. However it is awkward the way it moves and a little top heavy. The hose is hard to use and was not long enough to really do any deep cleaning with and was extremely hard trying to use it on the stairs. I do not plan on ever buying another one.

• falu215 By  falu215
    12.16.15

It is a great vacuum! My main problem is the cost - I believe it is too much for a vacuum. I enjoy a clean floor but I believe a vacuum that costs half would be satisfying as well.

• everimprovingme By  everimprovingme
    10.22.15

• Shellybean126 By  Shellybean126
    09.26.15

• sissybaby57 By  sissybaby57
    09.24.15

yes I would very much I got some of something I didn't like it I got 3 baby cat and then a had a big one cat I lost her she jump out and I had not see her no more but cat hair I get and it on floor and fururtain I hading had to kept ing clean

• jsaxon1112 By  jsaxon1112
    09.22.15

while I wish I could give a high rating I sadly do not own a dyson. We recently bought a home with carpet and now have no vacuum cleaner. We are on the market for one and this particular model is something that would suit our needs perfectly. I would love to have the opportunity to test this Dyson in my home.

• 1234pw By  1234pw
    09.02.15

i would like to try it looks very classy. also so clean

• jillrae By  jillrae
    08.11.15

This is the second animal Dyson I have owned. . I will never own another vacuum. We had 4 dogs and our house gets very hairy so it works it little but off. I like not having to replace the bags like the old days too.

• drown22 By  drown22
    06.27.15

I saved up my money to purchase this and I was not disappointed. It works well and if you have pets it is a must. Very good suction and picks up lots of hair from carpets.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.26.15

I had this vacuum...and while it worked well.....it did not last near as long as I thought it would for the price. I really can't say anything bad while it was functioning.....just not happy with the life of the vacuum.

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

Picks all everything and leaves my carpet nice and clean !