Dyson DC 17 Animal Vacuum Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• everimprovingme everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I really wanted to love this Dyson vacuum. I have pets. I have injuries and it is supposed to be light weight. The sad truth is this while it does work great, it is too heavy and awkward for me to maneuver. Forget about the stairs, they are just not getting done, it is too difficult to use being disabled. I would love if Dyson could make a powerful vacuum that was lightweight and very maneuverable. I wanted to love, but I ended up just disappointed.

• Shellybean126 Shellybean126
    09.26.15

this vacuum picks up dirt well and is easy to clean. However it is awkward the way it moves and a little top heavy. The hose is hard to use and was not long enough to really do any deep cleaning with and was extremely hard trying to use it on the stairs. I do not plan on ever buying another one.

• jsaxon1112 By  jsaxon1112
    09.22.15

while I wish I could give a high rating I sadly do not own a dyson. We recently bought a home with carpet and now have no vacuum cleaner. We are on the market for one and this particular model is something that would suit our needs perfectly. I would love to have the opportunity to test this Dyson in my home.

• 1234pw By  1234pw
    09.02.15

i would like to try it looks very classy. also so clean

• jillrae By  jillrae
    08.11.15

This is the second animal Dyson I have owned. . I will never own another vacuum. We had 4 dogs and our house gets very hairy so it works it little but off. I like not having to replace the bags like the old days too.

• drown22 By  drown22
    06.27.15

I saved up my money to purchase this and I was not disappointed. It works well and if you have pets it is a must. Very good suction and picks up lots of hair from carpets.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.26.15

I had this vacuum...and while it worked well.....it did not last near as long as I thought it would for the price. I really can't say anything bad while it was functioning.....just not happy with the life of the vacuum.

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

Picks all everything and leaves my carpet nice and clean !

• ashleytaz By  ashleytaz
    05.12.15

i would never waist my money on a Dyson. i cleand a friends house after she had sugery. she had a dyson. it would not pick up glitter. cleand it and tried agin and it still woulndn't. i had to take my vacume over. then had a man working for a dyson repair shop tell me they suck. they do not work like they say brake down alot, and if you need anything for them you will pay more.

• SarahKrumsick By  SarahKrumsick
    05.08.15

I have owned my Animal Dyson for 4 years. I love it. One recommendation - make sure you wash the filter regularly to get the best results

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

I don' like Dysons one bit. They are awkward and when you need to use the hose it is very uncomfortable. Way too much money for this too!

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.26.15

I was not as impressed with this vaacum as I was expecting. It had a lot of power, but as I would go through and clean the whole house, it would start loosing more and more suction. It was a constant battle. I went out and bought a shark for well over half the price (on sale) and it won my heart. I have heard rave reviews about the dyson, but it wasn't for our home.