Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• MinnesotaMama By  MinnesotaMama
    02.25.15

We have one of these for each of our vehicles and have been very happy with them. Our daughter is comfortable in the seat. We have used for a little under a year and the car seats are holding up well. Great buy!

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

Really nice car seat. Stayed put after installation and was not wiggly. Easy to clean.

• TexasChick16 By  TexasChick16
    02.05.15

This is the safest and best car seat on the market. If you don't like the cover you can buy a replacement or make one.

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    01.13.15

Britax is durable, solid, and safe. It's adjustments have allowed us to use it a long time. Highly recommended!

• ashleywsaiz By  ashleywsaiz
    01.07.15

No complaints whatsoever. It stays very clean no matter what my son spills in it.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    09.30.14

Loved this carseat! My kids never once complained about being uncomfortable. I tried the Evenflo for my 4th child and all she does is complain about her back hurting.

• laeder106 By  laeder106
    09.28.14

I can't remember if I have the Britax Boulevard or Marathon but either way I love my Britax car seat! It feels much more substantial than my other brand name car seat. The material is soft so I don't feel so bad when my daughter falls asleep with her head in an awkward position. It is WAY easier to remove and install than our other convertible car seat!

• julia921 By  julia921
    08.19.14

mine is on it's 3rd child and is still holding up.

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

We love our Britax! It's a strong and sturdy seat with a dark cover to hide dirt. It's easy to wash when dirty and easy to buckle onto children. My only push back is I wish it had a cup rest for him to keep his water in, but I will opt for a safe seat in place of a seat with a cup holder, any day!

• lrob003 By  lrob003
    07.21.14

My Daughter just purchased this car seat last year. Very sturdy and very easy to get my grandson in and out.