Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

Really nice car seat. Stayed put after installation and was not wiggly. Easy to clean.

• TexasChick16 By  TexasChick16
    02.05.15

This is the safest and best car seat on the market. If you don't like the cover you can buy a replacement or make one.

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    01.13.15

Britax is durable, solid, and safe. It's adjustments have allowed us to use it a long time. Highly recommended!

• ashleywsaiz By  ashleywsaiz
    01.07.15

No complaints whatsoever. It stays very clean no matter what my son spills in it.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    09.30.14

Loved this carseat! My kids never once complained about being uncomfortable. I tried the Evenflo for my 4th child and all she does is complain about her back hurting.

• laeder106 By  laeder106
    09.28.14

I can't remember if I have the Britax Boulevard or Marathon but either way I love my Britax car seat! It feels much more substantial than my other brand name car seat. The material is soft so I don't feel so bad when my daughter falls asleep with her head in an awkward position. It is WAY easier to remove and install than our other convertible car seat!

• julia921 By  julia921
    08.19.14

mine is on it's 3rd child and is still holding up.

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

We love our Britax! It's a strong and sturdy seat with a dark cover to hide dirt. It's easy to wash when dirty and easy to buckle onto children. My only push back is I wish it had a cup rest for him to keep his water in, but I will opt for a safe seat in place of a seat with a cup holder, any day!

• lrob003 By  lrob003
    07.21.14

My Daughter just purchased this car seat last year. Very sturdy and very easy to get my grandson in and out.

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    05.21.14

good quality and has lasted for both my kids