Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation Review Page 3 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• shanrenee By  shanrenee
    01.06.15

This stuff is great. It gives you flawless coverage!

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.30.14

It don't do a lot of coverage disappointing

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.29.14

Not worth it

• misssfaith By  misssfaith
    12.02.14

A wonderful foundation. It leaves my face flawless and creates a healthy look. Revlon products are easy to use and have great effects.

• Admm2389 By  Admm2389
    11.18.14

It never leaves my skin splotchy and it's long lasting and easy to remove!

• linkage7 By  linkage7
    11.08.14

like this and use it

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    11.03.14

I love this product. Stays on great.

• momofour6 By  momofour6
    09.26.14

I don't care for this product. It did not give me the coverage I needed. I would recommend this for someone who needs a lighter coverage.

• Lupitaa17 By  Lupitaa17
    09.22.14

I would say the coverage is medium. After a couple of hours, it starts to look a little nasty.

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.13.14

Mineral foundation is a joke as it is, and this was no exception. It could be that my skin just doesn't take to mineral products that well, but it always makes my skin oily,,

• mousieornelas By  mousieornelas
    08.06.14

i love this foundation. it covers my face so flawless. it really gives you back that youthful look. i love revlon products so much. you never have to worry about breakouts with revlon products.

• jerrifaye By  jerrifaye
    07.23.14

I really like this make up. It provides great coverage, no oils, it's not heavy and doesn't look like it sprayed on. It's also priced great! And it lasts all day which is a huge bonus for me.

• mommarhoads By  mommarhoads
    07.09.14

I really like this product, I was amazed at how well the color matched my skin. although I will stick to what I use.

• shylee1234 By  shylee1234
    07.09.14

I did not like the coverage of this at all. It does not even come close to comparing to bare minerals. It's cakey and too dry

• emilycosto By  emilycosto
    06.13.14

Absolutely love this. Its just as good of a powder as bare minerals but much much less expensive. As far as the messiness, you can't expect to have a loose powder that isn't a little messy. And besides, for how flawless your skin looks wearing it, the little bit of messiness is well worth it.