Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• shylittleghostie shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• c_mazahir By  c_mazahir
    02.11.15

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

Full coverage and it stays Mate I love it

• shanrenee By  shanrenee
    01.06.15

This stuff is great. It gives you flawless coverage!

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.30.14

It don't do a lot of coverage disappointing

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.29.14

Not worth it

• misssfaith By  misssfaith
    12.02.14

A wonderful foundation. It leaves my face flawless and creates a healthy look. Revlon products are easy to use and have great effects.

• Admm2389 By  Admm2389
    11.18.14

It never leaves my skin splotchy and it's long lasting and easy to remove!

• linkage7 By  linkage7
    11.08.14

like this and use it

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    11.03.14

I love this product. Stays on great.

• momofour6 By  momofour6
    09.26.14

I don't care for this product. It did not give me the coverage I needed. I would recommend this for someone who needs a lighter coverage.