Amazon .com Review Page 3 of 31 | SheSpeaks

• KBaum917 By  KBaum917
    11.30.20

Love...Love...Love

I absolutely love Amazon! I mean... what isn't to love about it? Has everything! I have never had a problem. Always get what I buy. Always get what my husband buys under my name (hahaha). Never have an issue if something needs to be returned. Prime Video, Music, Pantry ect... If you don't love it, then clearly you have never used it!

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Goliath vs. Independent Stores?

Hard to deny Amazon's success, but I can't help but be really concerned for all the other small businesses in our communities that are closing because shopping local is no longer something people prioritize. I'm also concerned that Amazon has replicated Walmart's buyers' methods of forcing manufacturers into really harmful scenarios where they have to meet Amazon's price or go out of business. Has it become a Goliath that will take down independent stores? I'm hopeful that's not the case.

• helenross85 By  helenross85
    11.21.20

Great place to shop

My family would be lost without Amazon and their abundance of products and fast delivery. We order from Amazon several times a week. We depend on Amazon for gifts, household goods, food, clothes...you name it!

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl

Great gift!

The perfect place to get a gift card for someone who you don't know how to shop for.

• LisaFencil77 By  LisaFencil77

Great place to shop

Amazon is absolutely! Everything I would want and need they have and at reasonable prices. I?m always on their site looking around and buying what is need especially for Christmas. I have been a prime member for years and never had any issues. Amazon is highly recommended if nobody has tried them yet.

• Justicesmom By  Justicesmom

A life savior

Amazon is absolutely amazing!! It has definitely been a life savior since the pandemic! I have done so much shopping on there in the last couple of months and have nothing bad to say! Shipping is fast! The website is easy to navigate! I absolutely love it!

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26

Ingenious

I love Amazon. It's the place to shop from plain things to unique things. Give it a try.

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle

Must Shop One Stop

I must admit -- I shop on the Amazon website almost daily. I've found countless products and services (household items, music, movies, etc) and I'm an Amazon Prime member, too. Saving money on shipping is very helpful and makes it easy to order and receive what I want quickly. Product quality is always good, too. I seldom have any complaints about what I buy there. I would only caution them to be more careful with packaging.

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    11.16.20

Love it!

Amazon is the best! You can find anything and everything your looking for! We became prime members and it definitely was worth it considering how much we order during the year! It?s so nice to be able to place in order and not have to pay for shipping and have your order within 2 days! Not to mention the prices can?t be beat! Just can?t beat the convenience!

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

love it

Amazon.com is the website that have everything. Prices are amazing and prime shipping so, packages will be at your home in 2 days!

• Pattysunshine By  Pattysunshine
    11.09.20

Amazon shopping

I love shopping on Amazon, especially with Prime. Returns are easy and shipping is always quick. Best place to shop during this pandemic!

• klassic By  klassic
    11.07.20

Good Place to Shop

I can usually find what I need at this online store. There are a lot of options. But sometimes items can be a lot more here than at a brick and mortar store. Overall this is a good place to shop.

• FurBabies By  FurBabies

Amazing!

Amazon has everything I need including groceries. I absolutely love this company because it?s a one stop shop for me. I don?t like going to physical stores and online shopping is my thing. Any time I?ve had a problem with Amazon they have always resolved it in a timely manner and respectfully. I love their Kindle free e-books, prime membership, and I?ll find anything I could ever want. I like to be able to ship items to other people. It?s just amazing.

• itsamz By  itsamz

downhill

I?ve been a prime member for over 10 years and the last year amazon has went from 100 to 10 if that ! Their customer service is crap now compared to how it was . I ordered a shelf from AMAZON not sold from anyone else it was specifically sold and shipped from amazon themselves I had to send it back 3 different times before I said screw it and went to IKEA . Hopefully they improve or I?m going to have to suck it up and switch to another delivery site

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom

Amazon

I love Amazon. With Prime, I get free shipping with no minimum amount. Usually 2 day shipping. Easy to navigate site.