Amazon .com Review Page 3 of 30 | SheSpeaks

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl

Great gift!

The perfect place to get a gift card for someone who you don't know how to shop for.

• LisaFencil77 By  LisaFencil77

Great place to shop

Amazon is absolutely! Everything I would want and need they have and at reasonable prices. I?m always on their site looking around and buying what is need especially for Christmas. I have been a prime member for years and never had any issues. Amazon is highly recommended if nobody has tried them yet.

• Justicesmom By  Justicesmom

A life savior

Amazon is absolutely amazing!! It has definitely been a life savior since the pandemic! I have done so much shopping on there in the last couple of months and have nothing bad to say! Shipping is fast! The website is easy to navigate! I absolutely love it!

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26

Ingenious

I love Amazon. It's the place to shop from plain things to unique things. Give it a try.

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle

Must Shop One Stop

I must admit -- I shop on the Amazon website almost daily. I've found countless products and services (household items, music, movies, etc) and I'm an Amazon Prime member, too. Saving money on shipping is very helpful and makes it easy to order and receive what I want quickly. Product quality is always good, too. I seldom have any complaints about what I buy there. I would only caution them to be more careful with packaging.

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    11.16.20

Love it!

Amazon is the best! You can find anything and everything your looking for! We became prime members and it definitely was worth it considering how much we order during the year! It?s so nice to be able to place in order and not have to pay for shipping and have your order within 2 days! Not to mention the prices can?t be beat! Just can?t beat the convenience!

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

love it

Amazon.com is the website that have everything. Prices are amazing and prime shipping so, packages will be at your home in 2 days!

• Pattysunshine By  Pattysunshine
    11.09.20

Amazon shopping

I love shopping on Amazon, especially with Prime. Returns are easy and shipping is always quick. Best place to shop during this pandemic!

• klassic By  klassic
    11.07.20

Good Place to Shop

I can usually find what I need at this online store. There are a lot of options. But sometimes items can be a lot more here than at a brick and mortar store. Overall this is a good place to shop.

• FurBabies By  FurBabies

Amazing!

Amazon has everything I need including groceries. I absolutely love this company because it?s a one stop shop for me. I don?t like going to physical stores and online shopping is my thing. Any time I?ve had a problem with Amazon they have always resolved it in a timely manner and respectfully. I love their Kindle free e-books, prime membership, and I?ll find anything I could ever want. I like to be able to ship items to other people. It?s just amazing.

• itsamz By  itsamz

downhill

I?ve been a prime member for over 10 years and the last year amazon has went from 100 to 10 if that ! Their customer service is crap now compared to how it was . I ordered a shelf from AMAZON not sold from anyone else it was specifically sold and shipped from amazon themselves I had to send it back 3 different times before I said screw it and went to IKEA . Hopefully they improve or I?m going to have to suck it up and switch to another delivery site

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom

Amazon

I love Amazon. With Prime, I get free shipping with no minimum amount. Usually 2 day shipping. Easy to navigate site.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    11.05.20

I am a Prime member and it is so convenient to be able to order whenever I want and get free shipping.

• Neeners By  Neeners
    10.30.20

I shop Amazon from time to time, and I do have a Prime account. I do like that there is practically everything under the sun on Amazon, as I have searched for what I thought would be hard to find items, but they were on Amazon with decent prices. What I don't like is that it is necessary to slow your shopping roll and know who you are actually buying from and it often isn't clear where you are buying from (where an item is made), and that you may be able to return something but not always for free. I purchased shoes from a retailer. they shipped me the right box with the wrong shoes inside. Not my error. But I had to keep them or pay for return shipping. Even though I complained, I was still out $15 for the shipping and all I could do was give the retailer a bad review. Amazon should protect it's customers more.

• Lexilenae By  Lexilenae
    10.25.19

Favorite store!

Love shopping on amazon! Everything I need in one place! Always open.