Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• Alyssia19332118 By  Alyssia19332118
    07.06.17

Wonderful toothbrush

When I use mine it cleans under my permanent retainer better then any other tooth brush I have used!

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    02.28.17

amazing toothbrush

I got this toothbrush for my older son who got braces last summer. It works so well to help him brush longer than he would with a manual toothbrush and it gets into the areas he needs to. The toothbrush head color fades when it needs replaced, which is a great feature for this busy mom - there's no way I'd remember when 6 months was up. It gets his teeth super clean and is semi-fun for him to brush :)

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Amazing

I don't know what it is about these electronic type of cleansers but this one is the greatest! I love the way the sonic vibrations brush your teeth so clean. I feel like I just came back from the dentist office. Wow, clean. My dentist recommended this to me and said that it was the best way to clean your teeth because it moves so fast and it is so much better that hand brushing. It is worth spending the extra money for a high quality tool.

• iqbal380 By  iqbal380
    11.15.16

GETS YOUR MOUTH SMEELING GOOD , AVERY DEEP CLEAN !

• falu215 By  falu215
    11.09.16

The product is excellent. However, the replacement brush heads are very expensive and sometimes cumbersome when the power handle is shared with the family. For that reason, we purchased one power toothbrush for each family member - this made it a very expensive solution especially when ther are other cheaper power toothbrushes.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

i would love to try

omg so ive been wanted to try this but dont have the money but i heard is one of the best products im dying to try it

• Jaydemau By  Jaydemau
    08.24.16

Best electric toothbrush ever

I've used this in my dentist office. It's amazing!! It really gets to the gum line and gets all the plaque off your teeth leaving them nice and white and your breath smelling great!!!! I would love to have one for myself.

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328
    08.21.16

I love the Sonicare tooth brushes. I would love to win this power toothbrush.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I have a electric tooth brush but no this kind but I would love to try it