Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam Review Page 3 of 25 | SheSpeaks

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    06.20.20

Was a good concept

Loved this product when it first came out but it doesn't seem to work on grease as well as it used to and it's very hard to find refill for it.

• Amy197612 By  Amy197612
    06.20.20

Better than my old dish washing soap

I found this product by accident at Walmart and decided to try it and I won?t go back to my old dish liquid now! Works great on the toughest food grease and makes your dishes nice n clean!

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    06.19.20

Great grease cutter!

This is really good at cutting the grease on pans!

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    06.19.20

Makes doing dishes EASY!

Convenient and Effective. Dawn is my go-to dishwashing liquid and this product gets the job done. Just spray on the soap and it quickly cut the grease and baked on foods, leaving a streak free shine with no residue.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

Dawn is a brand i stick with. This direct foam is one of my favorites along with the regular blue. this direct foam smells good, works so good cleaning the dishes and makes my sink sparkle. the foam is also good to use on the dog bc it spreads thru his fur so easy and makes him smell so clean.

• JayneH By  JayneH
    05.07.20

Spray the Dawn Foam--watch the gunk leave!

I love this quality dish soap from Dawn and have bought it over the last few years to help me get my pots and pans cleaned it works great especially on those tough stuck on food problems. Spray it on let the pan sit for a little while and your problem will just come right out with not too much effort. I swear by this product and I actually have gifted this product to my niece that is not the world's best cook but needs all the help to allow her to not give up in the kitchen!

• mcombs By  mcombs
    04.01.20

Great Dawn product

This is a great new dish soap product from Dawn. I would highly recommend it to everyone to see for themselves

• ronikala By  ronikala
    12.20.19

Great Product!

I love this stuff...so handy & easy to use..no need to set up a whole sink for a few dishes!

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    12.16.19

Ingenious

I was pleasantly surprised upon using this product for the first time. It does what it states it'll do. I recommend

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878
    12.14.19

Basically Basic

I'm a fan of foam soaps and I am a fan of Dawn, but I am not feeling like the duo hit the mark of what it's purported to be able to do. I saw it and was initially excited to try it, but it's just not powerful enough to deal with gunk nor grease. Does well with basic dishes like cups and hands as well. I personally will not be purchasing again.

• sonnetdog By  sonnetdog
    12.12.19

Go with the classic!

This is not as good at cutting grease as the regular dawn product. Go with the classic!

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.06.19

Dawn: Get Rid of Grease FAST!

This is the only detergent I use when washing dishes and need to get rid of grease fast.

• Carriezpc By  Carriezpc
    09.28.19

#1 dish soap

Best stuff ever. Cuts grease and oil like nothing else does.

• mdkbasher By  mdkbasher
    08.27.19

Nice dish wash

It is a good dish wash. It gives us better result. I enjoy it.

• Rianne840 By  Rianne840
    07.28.19

Cuts the grease!

All I use is dawn, find it works the best, love the pump, comes in handy for washing hands, even tho it's a small bottle it lasts a long time