Dasani Natural Lemon Flavored Water Beverage | SheSpeaks

• kklane By  kklane
    03.14.12

I didn't care for the taste of this product.It leaves a bad after taste after drinking it.

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    03.14.12

Not what I was expecting. I didn't care for this at all. I was not aware it had artificial sweetner in it until the first sip. I will not be buying this again.

• Shelbs By  Shelbs
    04.16.11

i didnt like it. I would rather stick to plain water or if I want that lemon taste use a fresh lemon

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    04.11.11

I don't really like the tast of this water. It seems to leave a funny taste in my mouth.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I like the lemon flavor!!

• pipsqueak By  pipsqueak
    08.08.10

Usually Dasani is my favorite type of water to drink.. but I didn't like the taste of this lemon water.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i liked it because it was a nice change from just regular water

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

Okay, you know what? That does not and is not REAL LEMON! It tastes really fake and has a slight yet still noticeable aftertaste. Water or the Sobe zero calorie stuff would be better. They should try using all-natural ingredients. It would taste better that way.