Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• ladyp3 By  ladyp3
    02.13.15

I needed to get some rust off of my counter and a lady in Walmart suggested I purchase this. It worked and I use this now to get all kinds of stubborn stains out. Great product!

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

amazing product! I clean the tough stuff with this. gets the scraps outta the tub the boys get from their toys scrapping the sides... takes it right off!!!!

• SHOPPINGDAZE By  SHOPPINGDAZE
    12.16.14

I had a sink that I thought was ruined when I moved in. My mom recommended this. My sink looks like it is brand new! It removes rust, mold, odor and more. I will never be without it.

• Mckenna_1444 By  Mckenna_1444
    08.19.14

We just installed new quartz countertops and were told by the manufacturer that this is the only product that we should use on them to keep them lasting a long time!

• katfos By  katfos
    06.24.14

My sister told me to use this on my stainless steel pots and pans to clean and shine them. They looked brand new when I was done. This is also good to use on your stainless steel sinks!

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.22.14

We found this item while googling online! We decided to order it and I will not ever change back! It's absolutely the best for cleaning up anything! We had a few scratches on our ceramic kitchen sink and just a few sprinkles of this and non scratch pad and they were gone! Keep in mind that these were recent scratches...not sure how we'll it would work on old stubborn marks from a long time ago...still won't hurt to try! You won't lose anything but a few scratches or be left with a product that you can use to clean stove top, stainless steel or just about anything! Great product!!!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

Generations of my family have used this product and swear by it. It cleans so well, and gets everything to a sparkling shine. Cheap & works efficiently. This is a product you need to have in your cleaning set-up.

• karent44 By  karent44
    02.17.14

Love this product. The smell is a bit chemical, but the effect is divine. We use BKF for cleaning our cooktop glass stove, and have found no other product that cleans burnt messes as well, and never leaves smears or residue.

• Sapphireswolf By  Sapphireswolf
    01.16.14

I love the Bar Keepers Friend cleaner it work great on my stainless steel cook wear when soap and water just wont do. Its a great all around cleaner for Kitchen and Bath :)

• Percious By  Percious
    01.16.14

this is a great product to have in your home it cleans bath tubs and sinks also your silver trays any silver that you have.

• brookehenry15 By  brookehenry15
    01.15.14

defiantly brought my pans back to life!

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Love Bar Keepers Friend! It works great at keeping my stainless steel pots and pans looking new. I also like to use it on my microwave which is made of silver metal, it's great at making it look shiny and new again.

• turkster96 By  turkster96
    12.04.13

Works great!

• 5zamoras By  5zamoras
    11.12.13

Easy to use and keeps my stainless steel pots and pans looking new! I love how this product gets the job done, but without scratching or ruining the polished finish! This product has a forever home, with us!

• orientmom By  orientmom
    11.12.13

great for hard water and black soot after fires