Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

4.8
              Rated #2 in Cleaning Supplies
937 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Perfect for disinfecting I love Clorox wipes, I use them daily to clean off packages, countertops, stovetop, and everything in the bathroom.

Awesome Product Love these wipes They are so handy and are a life saver when I am in a pinch

These are the only cleaning wipes that I use. They do a great job and the smell is not too overpowering. The container keeps them moist and can easily be stored under your sink or next to your toilet. I will never buy another brand ever again.

Clorox wipe It cleans up well without leaving a residue. Cannister keeps all sheets amply moist

Convenient, small package, works well, smells GREAT!

A household staple that gets the job done. Clorox is my favorite brand for wipes.

Clorex does it all Best thing around. I use them all over the house. Makes cleaning easy.

Clean and fresh Smell clean and fresh! I am able to wipe down desk, laptop, and copier to rid of germs and viruses.

Great for your whole house We are using these daily right now to clean the whole house and I'm comfortable knowing that the house is able to be disinfected. They are affordable and super easy to use.

What a Super Star Product Esp. During The PANDEMIC This product is a best friend, it is portable and dependable. I used this from everything from doorknobs to toilet seats in my home. You could not go wrong with Clorex that kills 99.9% of germs and viruses. A best friend to all!

Clorox is great This is an easy review because Clorox wipes are fantastic! You can't go wrong. The wipes are easily stored in a container. They are great for clean up and come in some nice scents.

Could not imagine surviving COVID-19 without Clorox Wipes. I use them in my bathrooms, kitchen, and keep a supply in my car to disinfect all areas. I trust all Clorox products.

Depend on these daily! I trust and depend on these daily for keeping germs away from myself and those that I love. We carry these in our vehicles and use them after grocery shopping, pumping gas, and various other things. I trust the Clorox brand. Thank you.

Multi-use disinfectant I use these everyday at work. They make cleaning and disinfecting so easy. I use them to clean up kitchen counters, wipe doorknobs, telephones, banister, and in the bathroom. I also use them to clean my car. These have so many great uses. Definitely would reccomend.

The BEST As a classroom teacher, these wipes have saved my body from getting sick multiple times a year. Even before COVID hit, my classroom had at least 3 canisters throughout the room ready to come clean up high traffic areas and clean up messes. That was my routine every day after school; grab a pair of latex gloves and a wipe and clean all tables and chairs, all door handles and book bins. How I miss using these wipes to clean my students' handprints off the furniture. Durable wipes and quick to clean up. I highly recommend.