Clorox Disinfecting Wipes | SheSpeaks

• amandanicole0309 amandanicole0309
    10.07.17

this product is so helpful and cleans really well!

• rileypark rileypark
    07.18.12

These are good for occasional use, but they contain so many harmful chemicals. I prefer to use safer, more natural products.

• smaize05 By  smaize05
    09.30.17

I have always trusted Clorox when it comes to disinfecting. As a wipe it makes it super easy to just swipe and go!

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.19.17

To Kill or Not to Kill the Germs away.

This product is great during cold and flu season. This product does have a harshness to it but it does kill the germs away. I have this product on hand to wipe everything down in my house to keep everyone from getting sick.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Invest - you're welcome

These bad boys are in EVERY ROOM of the casa - with 3 heartbeats a geo technical core driller & a pit bull... never have too many Clorox wipes

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Effective

Never had an issue with these wipes. They not only disenfect but also can be used to scrub certain surfaces. They can dry out or irritate your fingers or finger tips if you are using a lot back to back. Like how they are resilient and thcker with texture which makes it easier to clean. Used these for many years and will more than likely continue to do so. They make it easy and quick to clean up spills or messes.

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    02.28.17

ultra clean with a fresh scent!

Cleaning with Clorox Disinfecting wipes is a breeze! At home I can clean toys or wipe down the counter & table with just one sturdy sheet. These are super versatile - I can clean up at home and on the go. I keep them at my desk at work or in the car. The scents are so fresh and clean!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.28.17

CLOROX WIPES

I KEEP THESE AROUND BECAUSE I HAVE FOUR KIDS. I USE THEM MAINLY IN MY BATHROOM AND IN MY KITCHEN AND IT'S WELL WORTH IT. THEY AREN'T THAT EXPENSIVE, I BUY THE MULTIPACK OF THE BIG CANISTERS AND IT'S ABOUT $9 AND IT HAS DIFFERENT SCENTS, WHICH ALL SMELL GOOD. ANY PARENT NEEDS THESE AROUND ESPECIALLY DURING FLU SEASON.

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

They are ok

As much as I like these because they disinfect, I'm not a huge fan because they leave a residue behind. Leaves the counter streaky. They do smell amazing though!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Clorox is one of the only brands I trust to kill all the germs especially when we're sick. The wipes are so handy to have around. Just a quick wipe and no worries about cold or flu spreading. They're cheap too so you can have a bottle wherever you need it. Good for bathroom and kitchens.

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.16.16

I love Clorox Wipes

I only use Clorox Wipes on my counters, stove, microwave and my fridge.. Love the scent and I love that it disinfects what I use it on, I definitely recommend it to others

• clcallis71 By  clcallis71
    08.14.16

Use Daily

I am a teacher and use this daily to clean dry erase marker off of tables as well as germs.