Clorox Disinfecting Wipes | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie HallieAllie
    04.10.20

cleaning

I use these all the time to wipe down everything from doorknobs, the sinks, counters, and more. The clothes hold up well and there is enough product to get the whole area clean.
  • rileypark rileypark
    07.18.12

These are good for occasional use, but they contain so many harmful chemicals. I prefer to use safer, more natural products.

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl
    01.10.18

#1 BRAND you can trust

My family rely on Clorox disinfectant wipes, its the product in the world for killing cold and flu Viruses',killing bacteria super fast, and sanitizing. AND I LOVE that it's "bleachfree".

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    12.02.17

The only reason I don't give it 5 is for the price there should be more of the wonderful cloths that kill those nasty germs. This even works well on grease!

• ddragonffly By  ddragonffly
    10.11.17

Clorox disinfecting wipes

This product is really good. I like to use it to clean surfaces not only in the kitchen but also bathroom. I wish each bottle had more wipes. I like to buy the big bottle with 78 wipes. They come in different scent and even though is from clorox, they don't smell like chlorine.

• Rnraray123 By  Rnraray123
    10.09.17

Stable santizer

Clorox wipes are a staple in my house. From cleaning the kitchen counter tops to the bathroom handles, I feel like this product helps stop the spread of germs in my house.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Perfect for cleaning

I recently discovered Clorox wipes in a textured version and absolutely love them! They make wiping down countertops a breeze and smell really nice.

• sixfortheroad By  sixfortheroad
    10.07.17

I love these Clorox wipes, I use them in my kitchen, bathroom and throughout my entire house. They work great and leave my counters sparkling and clean.

• amandanicole0309 By  amandanicole0309
    10.07.17

this product is so helpful and cleans really well!

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

A must have in my house. We use they all of the time.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Germ Free

it is cold and flu season in New England these wipes are easy to use. Clean bathroom, kitchen kill germs on contact keep germs from spreading. I carry one in my automobile.

• Travishackstaff By  Travishackstaff
    10.02.17

great simple

works great quick effective without grabbing a bunch of paper towels and spray