It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

4.9
              Rated #3 in Hair Care
39 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Small product big results I have been using this on my hair and my daughter's hair for year. It's a great product. Helps with frizz, damage, breakage so many benefits

Love Love!! I have thick curly hair and moisture is always needed, my hair did not frizz, and kept my curls a silky soft feeling. Love Love Love!!

Such a great hair product! This hair product can help improve any kind of hair! This stuff is truly a miracle in a bottle. As other reviewers say, use it minimally in damp hair and spread it through, then let your hair dry or style as normal. It offers heat protection, among many other things and even as someone with extremely thin hair, it does not weigh it down. Love this product and highly recommend it!

Love this product. Leaves your hair so slick, soft and no frizz.

Great Leave in Conditioner Love this leave in product by Its a 10! I use it everyday when I put my hair up. I use a little more than recommended and it ends up kind of drying as if you have a soft gel in your hair. It's not itchy, or tacky or gunky! It's a great product and deff gets a 10 from me! The smell is amazing too! My only complaint is it's pretty pricey!

Great Product for Silky Hair This is a great product but can be a teeny bit heavy for my thin, fine hair. It doesn?t build up and helps with frizz when I do use it.

Light fix to damage hair Love this product even if it?s on the more expensive side it leaves your hair light and not weighed down for a fresh clean feel

Great detangler Very good detangling power for my crazy, thick, long, bushy hair.

This product has a great smell and helps my hair grow healthy. I use this right after I get out of the shower, while my hair is wet. I spray this product on my hand and rub it into my hair because I am not a fan of the way it sprays. I then brush my hair and let it air dry. This product enhances my natural waves.