Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• happy-life happy-life
    07.11.20

Worth trying!

One of my favorite liquid soap very light subtle scent, very thick which means you do not need much also last's longer, doesn't irritate the skin leaves me very moisturized 10 out of 10 would recommend!

• cassandrametz96 By  cassandrametz96
    03.21.19

Love

This is one of my favorite body washes . I love the fresh cucumber smell it?s so refreshing. The body wash is very soapy not like cheat brands that won?t lather up . Amazing !

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

So soft and smells great

So nice on my sensitive skin! Also smells amazing, totally recommend!

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    03.17.19

It isn?t one of my favorite dove soaps, the scent is very minor, if you don?t like scent that?s a plus. It did, like most of them do, leave my skin feeling smooth and less dry than many other soaps. I do like the scent so that when I get out of the shower I smell really good, but it worked great for a regular soap.

• Hwaggoner By  Hwaggoner
    01.24.19

Wow

this smells really good and it also makes your skin feel amazing..

• ecompton By  ecompton
    01.05.19

This is a great product for people with sensitive skin.

• Natalie_zimmerman By  Natalie_zimmerman
    12.11.18

Very little goes a long way and I love the smell I kept the smell going with the same frangrance deodorant

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Love, love, love! The scent is refreshing! It is soft, creamy, and helps moisturize your skin! Love it!

• consteche By  consteche
    09.03.18

I absolutely looooove this body wash! The scent(ocean like cucumber and melon) is true to the soap of the same item. Most importantly, it keeps your skin soft, lathers great, and lasts for a while. Cant get any better than that.

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Smells amazing

This is probably my favorite body wash in the Dove line of products! It smells SO good and works amazing