Huggies Little Snugglers Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Not so good

Not a fan of Huggies diapers. They did not work for our little one and did not hold very well through the night. They also leave a smell behind and not a huge fan of these. Would not purchase.

• PassionMeThis By  PassionMeThis
    03.15.19

The only diaper that works for my baby!

Love these, they never leak and don't give my little one a rash. I also appreciate that there are always huggies coupons available online.

• abrattin By  abrattin
    03.12.19

Educational

I tried these with my oldest being a first time mom an all and they caused irritation so bad it was as if they burnt him.

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

My favorite diapers EVER!

I tried out all the different brands when I had my oldest daughter but have stuck with huggies for all three kids consistently! Pampers gives them rashes and Luvs always leak. Huggies snugglers are soft and absorbent, my absolute favorite!

• motherinthemountains By  motherinthemountains
    01.17.19

Good quality

This is one of the few brands that doesn't seem to cause a rash on my baby's bum. They're super soft and don't leak.

• MissBabble By  MissBabble
    01.10.19

Best Diaper Brand Ever!

Overall the best diapers ever. I've had trouble in the past with other brands but luckily this one was perfect. The straps don't fall off and they keep my baby's bottom dry and clean and there cute so a bonus. Moveable and breathable.

• Ljreed337 By  Ljreed337
    12.04.18

My Favorite!

Out of 4 kids (2 in diapers) I would prefer Huggies over all other diapers! They literally NEVER leak! I xan put one on with confidence it will last my little through the night and through sleeping late(as I am a late sleeper) :)

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

we love them they do not leak love them alotttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    09.15.18

These diapers are amazing. They help with preventing leaks and are great for babies with sensitive skin. A little over priced but definitely worth it.

• sawells17 By  sawells17
    08.25.18

Love Huggies

Huggies diapers are one of my favorites! My son has never had any leaks with these diapers. They are soft and the Winnie the Pooh design is just too cute!

• Duniac By  Duniac
    08.22.18

Love love love

So thankful for huggies! My daughter was allergic to every other diaper except this one! And now that I'm about to give birth to my son this will be the only brand I will buy! Good quality for a good price plus they hold!

• gingylove By  gingylove
    08.21.18

The only diaper my daughter will wear!

Seriously we have tried every other diaper and these are the only ones she will sleep in! I know these were the reason she slept through the night so young. These have been our go-to since day 1!

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Great diapers but over priced

These diapers work great! Very absorbent and don't leak! I do believe they are over priced and very comparable to parents choice

• BiancaCloxton By  BiancaCloxton
    06.13.18

Love these!

These were my favorite. Love the quilting like material in the inside. Felt like they were a better quality than any of the diapers we tried. Very soft on my newborns skin. The only time I had trouble with blowouts in these was when it was time for my baby to go a size up.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

pampers

Pampers is a great diaper brand. Thankfully none of my kids have been allergic to any of the diaper brands I have used, i tend to buy whatever I have coupons for or anything that is on sale, so I do not use this brand exclusively. I think there great as far as absorbency and fit.