Universal Pictures The Secret Life of Pets Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

Good movie for the family

This was fun for the whole family, and enjoyable. However, I hate when they show all the best parts on the movie trailer. It kind of ruins the enjoyment.

• Kagelino By  Kagelino
    04.02.18

Secret Life of Pets

If your kids love animals this is the movie for them

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    03.14.18

Very cute!

Such a cute family movie. Wasn't as good as i thought it would be but still nice for younger kids and anyone that loves a good animation.

• lauraealex23 By  lauraealex23
    03.09.18

Great for kids

This was a cute movie, I was just expecting the movie to be more like the actual life of a pet, not adventures. Either way, it was cute and made me laugh. My daughter loved it.

• Hatin2019 By  Hatin2019
    03.05.18

A Really hilarious move Perfect for movie night with the family

• briannacorcione23 By  briannacorcione23
    03.04.18

Really cute!

Really cute! Im a big kid so little ones will love it for sure! Story line is really good but the animation is not the best. But again kids wont care!

• mmyuh_ By  mmyuh_
    02.05.18

Wonderful movie, made me cry i couldn?t imagine not watching this movie! I definitely recommend everyone to watch. :)

• PUGGYLUVA79 By  PUGGYLUVA79
    02.01.18

Love it

Loved this movie!!!!!! It's my nieces top choice to watch

• kboulton28 By  kboulton28
    01.24.18

Good movie

Cute movie for kids. My daughter has watched this at least 5 times, & enjoys seeing the different amimals talking.

• Roxett By  Roxett
    01.21.18

Great family movie.

I loved this movie, the first time I watched it I could not stop laughing at the little white fluffy dog. The hamster who couldn't find his apartment was just hilarious!

• ACockayne By  ACockayne
    01.20.18

Absolutely adorable movie!

My entire family (including 2 teen sons) absolutely loved it! Definitely a movie for everyone to watch!

• Mommy2jax1 By  Mommy2jax1
    01.19.18

Cute and so funny!

I absolutely loved it! It was cute and funny and something I can enjoy with my family as it has something for everyone. Definitely worth owning.

• MissAshley222 By  MissAshley222
    01.16.18

Awesome movie

This is too cute. My whole family loved it. Great for a family night in with some snacks.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.16.18

Secret lives of pets

This is so cute and funny. I just love the little white rabbit that Kevin Hart plays. I love the end when the little girl gets the rabbit lol. Its just a good movie for the whole family to enjoy. I don't think you will be disappointed. Kids will love it.

• homemombkw By  homemombkw
    12.31.17

The movie was funny and cute. My kids and I enjoyed watching this movie. I gave it three stars because we didn't find that it had much re-watch value.