McDonald's French Fries

McDonald's French Fries

3.5
              Rated #83 in Other
41 Reviews 3.5/5 stars

there are "the" fries! when we want kind of "fast food" fries, we definitely go to mc donalds !! I do not call them "french fries" but chips !!!! crunchy and delicious !! Ok, we all know that the products that are so tasty ,they are not so healthy especially when something is fried. But once or twice in a month - with ketchup on top-, we can allow ourselves to taste these magical fries!!!!

Not the best but not the worst It really depends on the location you go to, hit or miss. They're good fresh and lightly salted. I'd much rather other fast food chain fries 🍟 but McDonald's doesn't do too bad (if they aren't stale and cold)

Sometimes good, sometimes not Sometimes they are good, and sometimes they are horrible. Most of the time when I get fries from here they are either extremely greasy or cold. If it is busy they are greasy. If they are not busy they are icy cold. On occassion when they are freshly cooked the right way, they taste great. It's really hit or miss here.

2nd best Mcdonalds has the second best fries. I love how salty they are. I would rather have the fries than I would the burgers, especially dipped in hot mustard.

I'm a huge fan of french fries so i purchase fries almost everywhere i go Mcdonald's especially but they have to be fresh and just coming out of the grease.

Good snack These defentaily aren't healthy for you but i love dipping them in honey mustard!

My favorite These are my absolute favorite french fries if they wasnt so fatning i would eat them everyday

Wendy's all the way! Too salty, not fresh! Go to Wendy's, they have the fries!!! Dip em in a frosty and you're all set to go!

Yum! I have had the good fortune of receiving fresh fries every time I go by McDonalds. I am definitely a fan when they are super warm and not too soft, but not to crunchy.