Pampers Premium Care Diapers | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It isnot overpowering at all. Even after the baby gaspeed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper Ihave ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What Ialso like about the diapers is when they do become very wetafter a nightssleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides atight fitting diapershence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers hasa customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• tygr01 By  tygr01     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.25.15

When my son was born, the hospital used Pampers Swaddlers and we have used them at home ever since. We love them and I have been very disappointed with any other diapers we have tried. We have used the pampers baby dry overnight diapers but honestly haven't really found them necessary as we rarely have leaks with the Swaddlers. These Premium care diapers were very similar to the Swaddlers. We loved them just as much, as they offered similar softness and protection. I would highly recommend these to any parent! Excellent addition to the pampers product offering!!

• kmwhirrett By  kmwhirrett     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.25.15

I'm a frugal shopper who has tried every brand of diaper with my son. That said, Pampers are my favorite for their comfort and their leak protection! These new Pampers Sensitive diapers work just as well as all the other Pampers diapers I have tried. I love how they keep my son dry, even overnight. I would highly recommend these diapers to other Moms!

• Gwndlynjms By  Gwndlynjms     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.25.15

You these are great diapers for your baby, because for number one Pampers has been around a long time and is a trusted diaper for all mothers that I know. I have 4 kids and have always used pampers over any other brand due to the fact that ,pampers have never leaked on my baby at night, and is so very gentle to my babies skin. Pampers has a name that speaks for itself. My years of experience with using pampers on my babies has been a wonderful loving experience.

• zippychick By  zippychick     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.15

Pampers truly are a premium care quality diaper. They are so dependable, trust-worthy, absorbent and oh so soft. Pampers has never let me down or disappointed me. I highly recommend to first-time mothers! :)

• staceyfica By  staceyfica     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.15

I love that they have a barrier between baby and the wetness. They also seem to fit better then anything else I have tried on my petite baby.

• mistydawn82 By  mistydawn82     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.15

I am a mother of 4 and I thinks I have tried every diaper out there and I must say this diaper has with stood a lot of messes and leaks! I am like every other parent in the world I want protection against leaks as well as rashes and marks from the velcro!I must add that this product has gave me that and then some! I am a happy parent and I am now also a happy customer of Pampers and I must say I am proud to have been able to try this great product!

• kates23 By  kates23     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.22.15

Super soft feel and fit well without irritating my daughters skin. No issues with leakage or irritation so far.

• WifeMomFriend By  WifeMomFriend     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.22.15

This product lives up to the Pampers name. My son had no leaks or rashes and was comfortable in the diaper. The diaper was able to absorb a large amount of pee and my son's skin was still dry when changing his diaper. I would definitely use this again.

• Janssen By  Janssen     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.22.15

Pampers are seriously the best diapers out there. We've never had a blow-out in one (but plenty in other brands), and they're just so soft and fantastic. They're thin, too, so they're easy to slip in a purse or stack on a dresser. And I love that they have the wetness indicator too.

• elizabethpyo By  elizabethpyo     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.22.15

Finding the perfect diaper for my kiddo is an important issue and after trying several brands, Pampers Premium Care is the that perfect one. The diaper is softer than I?ve ever felt, which is great for my baby?s delicate bum. The great part is that they are made of breathable material, which keeps air circulating to help prevent rashes, which my baby?s sensitive skin is prone to developing. Even with this ventilation, there is no leakage. While other diapers claim to protect against leaks, Pampers actually delivers. Pampers Premium Care Diapers can handle long wear and still provide the same level of dryness to your baby?s skin as you did when you first put it on. Like most of Pampers? products, this one also has a wetness indicator so you don?t have to waste time checking the diaper. Pampers truly has captured the market on creating the perfect diaper and beats out its competitors with it?s design, quality and effectiveness.