Olay Fresh Outlast Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Keeps skin soft & smelling good

Such a good body wash. I love the scent of the strawberry one & pretty much everyone olay has. You can smell it long after you shower. Keeps skin soft and moisturized. It is a little expensive but well worth the price.

• kathrynreid By  kathrynreid
    06.23.16

I have used this in the body wash and the bar form and I love both. the smell is so amazing and it makes you feel so clean after using it

• Christina26 By  Christina26

Olay Outlast

I loved this product,my skin was amazingly soft with no soapy residue,and the softness lasted throughout the day.

• Cmiamia By  Cmiamia

Freshness

Olay body washes smell so good and my body be so soft I haven't tried all of them but I know they would be worth trying all I lobe smell goods for the body

• smjwilliams By  smjwilliams

Works Great with an Exfoliating Brush

Olay has been a favorite go to body wash for about a year now. I found this brand to work best during those cold, and dry winter months when my skin is at its weakest. Took few uses but my skin felt soft and when used with an exfoliating brush, my skin absorbed lotions and other products so much better. One I would recommend.

• Vickk73 By  Vickk73
    06.22.16

I love it makes my skin so soft and smooth I love the scent I will definitely buy it again

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

All about Scent!

I did not think I would like this wash with Strawberry & mint! What a crazy combo I thought, but then I used a sample and I was in love! It smells like a slightly piercing strawberry that mellows out instantly, but stays pleasant on the skin for that "Outlast" effect. It's slightly moisturizing, the real benefit is the fragrance.

• dbwangel By  dbwangel
    06.16.16

Absolutely awesome product! Leaves my skin silky smooth and doesn't dry my skin out.smells great too!

• LadyBryant By  LadyBryant
    06.11.16

YES HONEY

I am African American and this soap not only leaves my skin smooth and glossy but also gives me more time without lotion. I can honestly withhold from putting on lotion until the next day if I shower at night and I don't want to feel greasy in bed. I recommend this!!!

• Jacky01 By  Jacky01
    06.10.16

The best body wash I've tried

Absolutely love it!! Smells delicious!! My skin feels more soft and clean after use it

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.12.16

Love this brand

Love this product . Its easy on the skin, smells great. Makes you feel great. I recommend this product!

• Bettyf By  Bettyf
    03.13.16

My family only use Olay bath products. Two of my children have super sensitive skin but have never had issue with it. Olay Outlast is fantastic!!!

• christyl430 By  christyl430
    06.02.15

This body wash is amazing. It had a nice cooling feeling while leaving my body silky smooth. The fragrance was incredible and had a nice sweet smell that lasted me all throughout day, I did not even have to apply body spray.