L Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power SPF 20 Day Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Shortyjane77 Shortyjane77
    08.15.15

I was so excited to receive L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 as a free sample. I have dry, sensitive skin and have been very pleased to say the least. There was no smell to irritate my skin or my sinuses. My face immediately began to feel smoother and softer, by the end of the 4 weeks I even noticed that my skin looked brighter. My wrinkles looked a little softer and I expect the longer I continue to use the lotion, it will continue to lessen them. The best part was my mom, who has rosacea, needed to borrow something with an SPF, I showed her the lotion and she smelled it and decided to try it.....well, she was able to wear it all day with no breakouts all day and even the next day her skin was fine, she even liked it! So, in the end I have now been converted to this awesome L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 with my sensitive dry skin and my mom who has rosacea, has now found a great moisturizer that she can use on her face and neck! Win! Win!

• bingomom40 By  bingomom40     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I loved how smooth this went on my face. I noticed within a week a difference in the firmness of my skin. I felt the lines around my mouth were less noticeable as well. it is something I will buy and continue to use.

• Queenb01 By  Queenb01     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I love it!! It has a fresh smell! It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. My skin didn't break out as it usually does with new products. I trust the L'Oreal brand and have used their products before, and have had much success in the area of protecting and moisturizing and age defense with the L'Oreal products! Another hit! I love it!!

• jackrocks By  jackrocks     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I tried the spf 20 lotion for a month and I enjoyed the sun protection factor and it was lightweight. I liked the smell and I had no irritation. I did not see any imrovement in my fine lines or anti-aging benefits. But did like how it went well under my makeup and alone for sun protection.

• Sissy303 By  Sissy303     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

After using L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion for a month now, I believe I can see some improvement in my crow's feet, but I cannot tell that any of my deeper wrinkles are less noticeable. While I wasn't crazy about the scent of this moisturizer, it was easy to apply and absorbed quickly. Unfortunately, once I started applying my foundation over the moisturizer, it started to rub off, leaving my face looking like I had used an eraser on it and there were remnants that needed to be brushed off. When I attempted to do so, it made the situation even worse. Overall I think I'll stick with my usual moisturizer with SPF.

• iteach By  iteach     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I really enjoyed using this product. I used it as a facial sunscreen. Went on lightly and smoothly and worked well at the beach as a sunscreen!

• ENorsworthy By  ENorsworthy     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I received the L'Oreal Revitalift Day Lotion as a free sample to try and review. The product has a nice smell and I experienced no irritation. The lotion kept my skin moisturized and I really liked the fact that it has an SPF of 20. I didn't see where the lotion caused my skin to appear any firmer or more youthful looking, but it's a nice facial moisturizer with sun protection and pleasant fragrance. I would recommend the product on those qualities alone.

• wanizo By  wanizo     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I really liked L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 and worked with my sensitive skin. This moisturizer didn't have any smell like most cosmetics with SPF in it. It glided smoothly on skin and was really effective.

• beachy803 By  beachy803     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I am always a fan of L'Oreal Paris Revitalift products. The L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power SPF 20 Day Lotion did not disappoint. I really liked the texture of the lotion. It feels light on my face and goes on smoothly. The SPF was definitely a bonus, especially during these summer months. While it did not perform anti-aging miracles, it did leave my face feeling fresh and moisturized. The one downside was that I did not like the smell at all.

• craziecatlady By  craziecatlady     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Love the product. had not side affects. works great.

• TNicole By  TNicole     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I got to try L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 as a free sample. it was very high quality and effective. I liked the scent and the consistency. It was absorbed quickly and contained SPF. I liked the pump container better than a pot you have to stick your fingers in. I wore it under make-up and it was a little too rich for that. My face felt gummy. That's the reason for the four stars. I have tried other moisturizers which can be worn under makeup. But, when I wore it alone it left my skin plump and soft...maybe even a little dewy. I'd recommend it to a friend.