OB Tampons Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.16.16

Hippie Friendly

I love this brand. They are applicator free, so for some, that's an uncomforting feeling. But there is so much less waste thrown away, so the are 'Hippie Friendly' as i like to say. Storing them at home or on the go is easy, they are very discrete. And they are actually very comfortable.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus

Love/hate relationship

I am really conflicted on these tampons.. I LOVE that there is minimal packaging and super compact...but inserting them is kind of a biotch...especially if you experience dryness during your flow. They dont really stay in place for that long unless you reallly shove em in there at the right angle. (Sorry to be graphic, but hey youve been there..) These are something I just stash in the bottom of my purse for emergencies. I want to love this product but idk.. ill stick with Kotex Naturals.

• Sschiphoff By  Sschiphoff
    07.15.16

I wasn't a huge fan of these. The lack of an applicator really turned me off, as I a prefer ones with an applicator. I do like that they're discreet and easy to conceal in a pocket or purse.

• Aplusjapan By  Aplusjapan

Loyal to this brand

Best tampons. It can be an adjustment if you're used to having an applicator but I have found these are so great and don't leak. No applicator and minimal wrapping is much better for the environment, too which is a nice bonus.

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521

not for me

I am not a fan of ob, I think the main reason is that theres no applicator.

• paxtohk By  paxtohk

Give them a try!

There is usually only one brand of tampons I will consider, so I was a little wary of trying this new (to me) brand, especially since it doesn't have an applicator. The first application was different...however, it was very comfortable to wear, and I didn't have any problems with leakage. Since this tampon doesn't have an applicator, there is very little waste involved, which is much better than the environment. The only problem I have is that I like to wash my hands before AND after I use this type of tampon, so these are not the best to use when you are in hurry or in public.

• Lovelyashley_28 By  Lovelyashley_28

Discreet and convenient

I was hesitant when I first tried these since they have no applicator, but I really love them. They aren't messy at all like you would think. It is so convenient to not have an applicator, plus they are very discreet.

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    07.06.16

A bit different

I don't really like the whole no applicator thing, but I understand that it is less waste. They keep me well protected without any leakage problems. I will try again to see if I will like it more the second time around.

• busymom_28 By  busymom_28
    07.06.16

They're OK but not my favorite

At first these are very hard to insert since there is no applicator, but once used to them they are simple to use. They are messy to insert and personally for me they don't stay in place and leak. The only good things about these are they are discreet and better for the environment.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    07.02.16

Great product, no complaints! Very discrete and no odor! Easy to put on! I only use tampons if I am going swimming or doing any exercise activity! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

• DSmith14 By  DSmith14
    07.02.16

Hated them!, hate the idea that there is no.applicator.

• amyrenae1019 By  amyrenae1019

Effective product but....

I recently tried o.b. Tampons for the first time. Let me start off by saying that it was weird using a tampon with no applicator. The first few tampons went in the trash because they were inserted wrong and just "didn't feel right". After I got the hang of it, they were effective in that they controlled my menstrual flow. I will probably not be buying these again because I prefer tampons with applicators. One thing I liked about them is that they are discreet and have minimal packaging which is good for the environment.

• mamajess By  mamajess
    06.30.16

Im not brand loyal to anything but these. They are the only ones that have never leaked and ive tried them all. No more back up pads for me yay. I didn't think i would like them at first but after a few tries they became my favorite, and yes i get crazy heavy flows sometimes. Thats why they go up to ultra absorbency purple pack more absorbent than any super plus. I say of you are on the fence try them you never know unless you give them a decent try and try out more absorbencies if they dont absorb enough for you

• Anastasiairina By  Anastasiairina
    03.24.16

Hate them! Worst things ever. They ae uncomfortable, messy...ugh they just suck! Never again will I be buying these.

• hhigh1993 By  hhigh1993
    03.05.16

I was a little iffy about trying o.b.® PRO COMFORT® tampons, considering there is no applicator. I was surprised that there was 18 in that small, small little box, but there was. The best part about them being so small is that you don't have to feel like everyone is knowing you're on your period. These are definitely a must have on nights out, and just in case. I will recommend this, And yes o.b.® PRO COMFORT® tampons will be a part of my life.