International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• BabyHelena By  BabyHelena
    08.21.15

When I reach for a flavored creamer I always go for their caramel. I have noticed it's not super creamy like most but that's how I like it.

• CraftyMom03 By  CraftyMom03
    08.04.15

BY FAR one of my favorite creamers! It is so yummy & makes your morning/afternoon coffee amazing! I cannot go one day without this! Highly recommend!

• laurar By  laurar
    08.03.15

This is my absolute favorite flavor of coffee creamer. I would choose is above everything else. It is very sweet.

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

I love International Delight creamers! Caramel Macchiato would be great for iced coffee; however, it is too sweet for my daily hot coffee indulgence! Maintain the creaminess, International Delight, and tone down the sugar, and you've hit the mark!

• cmiller0408 By  cmiller0408
    06.28.15

Let me start by saying International Delight is one of my favorite coffee creamers but I think they sort of missed the mark with this one. I was hoping for more of a caramel taste but it was so overly sweet that the taste couldn't come through. I like sweet creamers but this one was a bit much.

• Rozytoz By  Rozytoz
    10.06.14

Definitely so-so. Not a real strong flavor but too much sweetness.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    08.13.14

Unfortunately, this I.D. creamer had the same issue as their french vanilla flavor - balanced creaminess and sweetness but having a chemical aftertaste. Still, it being lower-priced than other creamers and on sale often, makes it worth a try.