Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

4.6
              Rated #12 in Makeup - Face
37 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Eyebrows on Fleek The Product retails for about $20, you may find it at Sephora or Ulta, when you apply the product it is a little difficult to blend only because it is waterproof, but considering that it is waterproof it is amazing. The most popular color is "Ebony" and "Dark Brown". Those are the shades for dark hair people. It last all day, sleep with it and you will still have eyebrows, the color range is very impressive so you will not feel left out.

I really enjoy the dipbrow formula, its always neck and neck with Benefit's kabrow for me. Which one I prefer always ends up going down to what colour my hair is, as ABH has much warmer shades and only one or two cool tones. The product lasts quite a long time and gives good pigment with just a little bit on the brush. I wouldn't recommend for beginners, shaping eyebrows by hand with a brush is more challenging than using a pencil. Good value for the price as I go through this Way slower than other brow products. I've used up about 3 brow wiz pencils in the time it took me to put a noticeable dent in the middle of the pomade pot.

These dipbrow pomade are great, it glinds on smoothly. But you have to always make sure to close them after use. Cause they do tend to dry up. Also they are a bit pricey. But other than that it's good.

ok product I do like this product. It does come with a lot of product and lasts much longer than the brow wiz does. In my opinion the brow wiz makes your brows look much more natural than the pomade does. It is an ok product

Too much , I recently bought a dark brown waterproof eyeliner and it easily beats this , too much money for what other cheap brands can also provide.

I have this product three star because it a fairly good product but has a habit of getting very messy. I have used several kinds of dip down and this one is way to soft. You have to be extra careful or you will have those outrageous eyebrows. I still prefer Macs dip down. However anatasia dip down is creamy and blends well with natural brows.

I was comparing the dip brow to the eyebrow pencil (not the brow wiz, the actual pencil) and I chose the pencil over the dip brow. The dip brow does last quite awhile, but it also dries out. The pencil lasts awhile as well, but I didnt have to worry about my pencil drying out because you had to sharpen it every time the color was running low.