LOreal Nude Liquid Powder Makeup | SheSpeaks

• 3ellaMary 3ellaMary
    10.03.15

long lasting and great cover up especially under the eyes. I have raccoon eyes and this product cover the black from under the eyes perfectly.

• mclark04 By  mclark04     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.07.13

I liked this a lot - I used this with the L'Oreal BB cream and I love both of them together. They are lightweight but still cover. I really think since using this that my skin looks much better because it can breathe.

• angievinez By  angievinez     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.04.13

It does dry super fast, but it still spreads easily. I used a sponge, and I actually prefer to apply it that way. (Even though they say not to on the bottle.) It really keeps my face from getting shiny, and I *love* that. This has become a regular part of my makeup routine, and I love how well it covers my blemishes and blends in with my skin tone.

• coquis81 By  coquis81     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.04.13

I liked the lightweight feel of this foundation, however it doesn't provide as much coverage as the other thicker foundations. But I understand that it is this way to keep it natural looking and not feel heavy.

• pdxsarita By  pdxsarita     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.13

It has great coverage, feels clean and not sticky. Its watery though and you have to be careful when getting some out as you might have a mess!

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.30.13

I recently had a chance to try this product from SheSpeaks and am happy about that. I've been using it for about a week now and I do like it. I'm still not 100% sure if It's one of my must haves or top ten products. However, it is a nice powdery/foundation. By this I mean,when i put it on it's liquid. Then within moments it's powder which is nice. Although,at the same time it does dry a bit to fast so I use my beauty blender and before I put it on my face I use my water spray and it makes it stay a liquid a bit longer! I do enjoy this product and would probably rebuy ir after I use up some of my other foundations and BB Creams.

• Boyscrangl By  Boyscrangl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.30.13

I am very familiar with L'Oréal Paris' Magic BB Cream in Light so I was excited to try this foundation. It is sort of a similar product in texture and application. The directions say you can apply directly with your fingertips, but I chose to use a foundation and stipple brush (even though it doesn't recommend it..why? I have no idea). I did use my fingers to blend my eye lids. The first time I applied this product I poured too much onto the top of my hand, because the product came out so fast. That is the only downside to the bottle, since its glass. I'm not sure how many of you all apply your liquid foundations, but I just find it easy to pour it on the top of my hand first. The color I applied was Classic Ivory (312). The liquid does have a powdery finish like it promises. In the direct sunlight I felt like I could see all the tiny blond hairs on my face after application, but indoors that was not the case. This product blended very well. I love that it has SPF 18 and doesn't make my face feel or look oily. I tend to get an oily forehead, eye lids, and nose, but this product helps reduce the appearance of oil. ** I couldn't tell the difference by applying it with my hands or with a brush. I like to keep my hands clean so I'm going to stick with applying this product with a brush, but feel free to use as recommended.

• cinabear32 By  cinabear32     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.30.13

While this foundation is perfect for those who like a light foundation, I have several flaws that I like to conceal. In fact, L'Oreal True Match concealer is my best friend! This foundation did not give me the coverage that works best for me. I plan to use this during the summer when I tend to use lighter foundations. My skin is a lot easier to manage in the summer when the sun fixes all my problem areas. Also, who likes a heavy foundation in the heat? ;) I definitely think that this foundation is worth the money and I enjoy the technique of turning from a liquid to powder. I am a fan of the L'Oreal line and would certainly recommend this product to a friend.

• mebalicious By  mebalicious     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.13

A nice different sort of lightweight foundation that dries to a powder finish. You need to work fast because it does dry quickly. This one is very natural looking.

• cmtafur By  cmtafur     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.13

This product is amazing! I applied the product in small dots all over my face and then quickly blended with my Sigma brush for a flawless, even, lightweight coverage. I do use a setting spray and didn't feel that my makeup wore off. The velvety smooth powder finish feels amazingly silky on your skin. I would complete recommend this product, but would recommend using a quality moisturizer underneath and a setting spray.

• bre631989 By  bre631989     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.23.13

Oh my gosh! that was my first reaction when I used the product! If you use a makeup sponge, it goes on flawlessly! It hides my blemishes easily and makes my skin look flawless. I am in love and this is going to be my new makeup for now on! After I sponged it on, I took a brush and moved it around circles on my face so that it was all even. If you put it on correctly, it will not streak. I received Classic Ivory and it is the perfect shade for my skin!