Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Again I have all of the Naked pallets and this one is just as amazing as any of them. The colors are well pigmented and blend easily. Pair this with the primer from urban decay and you are good to go all day!

Great palette I love this palette. It's my absolute favorite. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to blend. You can do virtually any eye look with this palette. It's great for beauty lovers or all experience and age.

YES GAWDD! I think every person who is looking for a good pallet should buy an urban decay one. It's highly pigmented which means the color is gonna go on you're eyes and be the same color you see in the package! It's easy to apply, no hard scrapping needed & it last FOREVER! Seriously. These are colors that you WILL use. (Btw It's around $50)

UD Naked 2 Review Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is an Awesome Product. pigment and quality wisommend. Recommended

Me encanta la paleta de colores de Urban Decay Naked 2. Excelente sus 12 colores neutrales y brillantes.

i bought this palette not too long ago and the colors are absolutely amazing i love the shimmers and matte colors in the palette

I love this eye shadow! It stays pretty even after 8 hour

My absolute favorite eyeshadow palette. They have such great color payout and you can create so many looks. My go to palette when I travel.

This eyeshadow collection is one of my absolute favorites! After using my mothers Naked 2 pallette I had to have my own and now that I have it, I use it every single day. I don't particularly care for the primer that comes with the pallette, but when I apply it with my own primer the shadow goes on perfectly. I get compliments on this shadow regularly. People can't believe the beautiful colors and that they last all day! I highly reccommend this pallette to anyone looking for new eyeshadow. I've already purchased a few as gifts and they are always a win!

ANOTHER HIT FROM URBAN DECAY COSMETICS. I THINK NAKED 2 ,I ALSO LOVE AND USING BOTH ONE AND TWO ,YOU CAN CREATE GLAMOROUS LOOKS. I ALSO HAVE NAKED 3 ,BUT THAT IS ANOTHER REVIEW .

This is my staple pallette, it's such of a high quality item. The shadows are creamy, highly pigmented, long lasting, and a dream to blend. I'm not a fan of the brush that comes along with it, but that is not a problem for me. I always use this pallette, thus making it worth every penny.

I use this palette almost daily. It's filled with great cool-toned neutral shades. The shadows are so silky and pigmented with very little fallout from the more sparkly shades.

Love, use it almost every day. Less glitter/shimmer colors than the original palette. Great staying power when used with a primer; little fallout with glitter.

Love this! I am a long time Urban Decay fan and this palette is great for neutrals. I love color but every now and then, I could use some low key colors and these go well with my skin tone. I have fair skin and found that these fit better than the original naked palette. Great buy!

this is my favorite I own both naked and naked 2 and they are my daily uses for my shadows great selection great quality. so many looks you can get